Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morgan of Diamonds  (Read 1826 times)

Offline foreverchanges

External Link/Members Only

Well I had a days holiday and I could have spent it watching a replay of Man Utd getting tonked but instead decided to pay a third visit to see Morgan as she is one of the few girls I would see more than once.
Communications were excellent and it was the usual venue near Quayside.
Buzzed in by Morgan wearing tiny LBD and killer heels ( thats Morgan's outfit by the way not mine..Christ that would have raised a comment from the binmen outside!).
Paperwork out of the way and straight into DFK and then she bent over bed and my tongue was straight into that arse of hers....think she quite likes a spot of rimming.
Next was more DFK then RO and if she likes rimming then she positively adores RO..easily one of the most responsive girls I've seen and then we knelt on bed for a spot of mutual masturbation and she came again much to my amusement when she tried to stand up and her legs nearly gave way.
Then Morgan took over and gave me a really sloppy BJ with loads of wicked eye contact which I love followed bydeep throating second to none and needless to say that was game set & match for me and aI shot my load.
Was offered Round 2 but that was me done and dusted and finished with a good chat about music..a most enjoyable time and will defo be back again.
Oh forgot to say...shes now blonde!

Offline Kev3773

Great review brought back happy memories of my visit  :rolleyes:

Offline Spartacus123

you lucky bastard, good review. I phoned to see her @11am and she was fully booked!

Can I ask
How long was your appointment
did she keep sucking you after you came?

Offline foreverchanges

The booking was one hour and yes she did!
Apparantly someone booked her for 7 hours yesterday...I bet he's phoned on sick today!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review brought back happy memories of my visit  :rolleyes:

A great lady.....One of the very best there is :thumbsup:

Offline Third Man

saw her today too, and that was amazing! Think i was first to review her after she came back to diamonds, i had known her before and it was great to see her again. Seen her a good few times recently, but not for 7 hours at once! To me she really is the best,  an absolute gem.

Offline FLYING BLUE

saw her today too, and that was amazing! Think i was first to review her after she came back to diamonds, i had known her before and it was great to see her again. Seen her a good few times recently, but not for 7 hours at once! To me she really is the best,  an absolute gem.

Agreed!

Offline Bengeo13

Ditto. I've got to agree, but ages since I've seen her..........................well 2 months

Offline big p ne

and what a gorgeous body. i can feel a booking coming on.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Paperwork out of the way and straight into DFK and then she bent over bed and my tongue was straight into that arse of hers....think she quite likes a spot of rimming.

Was her ass hole spotless? I love a nice tidy clean ass to lick

Offline big p ne

it was the clean and best ass hole i have licked. i had most of my tongue up her ass. and she loved it.