Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield 💕💕Chinese Relaxing 4 Hands Massage 💕💕 - anyone given them a try?  (Read 3304 times)

Offline teeg345

Afternoon all,

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone given these girls a try? Been wanting a decent massage + HE and this is one of the only ads I can find in Sheffield.

Cheers

Offline pgpgpgpg

Don't know Lily but Lora is good fun. HE/FS. Down a little alleyway opposite Boots and you have to climb under the metal shutters to get in.
Enjoy.

Offline teeg345

You have to do some parkour to get to your punt?  :lol: :lol:

Correction: read that as "over the metal shutters". Still, odd way to access the place
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 06:42:50 pm by teeg345 »

Offline pgpgpgpg

lol....not far from the truth :)

quick limbo underneath and you are in....so to speak

Offline justanirishguy

Don't know Lily but Lora is good fun. HE/FS. Down a little alleyway opposite Boots and you have to climb under the metal shutters to get in.
Enjoy.

Is lora reviewed anywhere here/was she in a parlour previously?

Offline wakefieldlad13

Any tips for car parking around that area?

Online Horny Wan Kenobi

Enjoy.

Which Boots.. Bottom of Fargate???

Offline pgpgpgpg

I park on Campo lane and walk up past the cathedral. Brings you out just up from Boots.

Offline fforte

You have to do some parkour to get to your punt?  :lol: :lol:

Correction: read that as "over the metal shutters". Still, odd way to access the place
I agree Lora good fun but Lily wanted body to body even though I just wanted HE it’s the old Sunner relaxing place.

I did think Lira woukd go all the way ive bever carried conforms.

Offline fforte

Afternoon all,

Has anyone given these girls a try? Been wanting a decent massage + HE and this is one of the only ads I can find in Sheffield.

Cheers
Its a Chinese operation tgey have girls on London Rosd used to be near west street and now tgr old summer rejj Lk axing. Look on gumtree you see the individual adverts

Offline sonic999

Its a Chinese operation tgey have girls on London Rosd used to be near west street and now tgr old summer rejj Lk axing. Look on gumtree you see the individual adverts

Would London road be the old body/foot massage place next to Wasabi place? Not been there for years.

Offline stewthescrew

No  it's  just past  the church  at Highfields near the Thai supermarket , I think  they  only  use that place at the weekends  now .

Online Horny Wan Kenobi

This is the same outfit.. London Road and relaxing summer in town

Offline fforte

This is the same outfit.. London Road and relaxing summer in town
Ghey also work out of Eldon street.

Offline fforte

Would London road be the old body/foot massage place next to Wasabi place? Not been there for years.
No it’s a flat above the shops the opposite the Royal apartments just down he road. Where London road heads towards Queens Road. It’s the upstairs flat don’t knock on the downstairs door lol.

Offline fforte

No  it's  just past  the church  at Highfields near the Thai supermarket , I think  they  only  use that place at the weekends  now .
Pear supermarket

Offline Prince charming

Is the door to the flat inside the shop then,or round the back somewhere.Could be awkward if inside :D

Offline ChubbyFunster

I gave a text the other day. Got no response. Be interesting to hear how others may have gotten on comms-wise

Offline fforte

Is the door to the flat inside the shop then,or round the back somewhere.Could be awkward if inside :D
The door to the flat is between shops a seperate entrance. Two flats the one downstairs is someone’s flat tge chinese flat is up the stairs tgen knock on the door. It’s bait and switch but the names will tell you who is there. Lora is in town the others move around.

Offline stewthescrew

The flat downstairs  is now some sort  of office  now  I think  that's  why  there  only  there  at the  weekend  . Last time I  went  the flat  was freezing  they only  use fan heater  when  someone  comes  i needed  the b2b to  warm me up not been  back  since  might  give the city centre  one a try at some point.

Offline Prince charming

Can anyone give us a brief description of either lora or lily and what extras they received. ;)

Offline paulbay

Can anyone tell me what services are on offer and at what price please

Offline fforte

Can anyone tell me what services are on offer and at what price please
It’s a standar £30 for 30 minute and £45 for an hour plus body to body £40-45 £20 He. They were working from the Summer relaxing no sex though. Lilly I think she was 26 small Chinese girl Lora 28 again small. Both decent looking and in their twenties.

Offline pgpgpgpg

FS is available if you ask enough and have deep enough pockets. Not worth it tbh. £75 on top. Both girls will say they don’t.

Offline adamza

I visited this place recently...review to follow.

I saw a girl called Emi? There were two other girls in the shop though (presumably Lily and Lora?). Not sure when this 3rd girl joined as her English wasn't great.

However, had a great time with her. All 3 girls looked FAF and I'm slightly concerned that I might piss away a lot of money with return visits to sample all of them  :wacko:

Offline SheffieldJoe

Had a massage and B2B with one of these girls a few weeks ago (review to follow).
Second time I’ve been, first time just had the HE but decided B2B was worth a try. My first B2B and it was ok I guess. She stripped down to just her mask and climbed on me pussy straight in my mouth, very clean and nice lips if you’re into that. She then just gave me a handjob and I was out 10 mins before the end of my time. Stunning girl but not great B2B. Full service would definitely be on the cards though from how she was