Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensualpixiewillow - Sheffield  (Read 2417 times)

Skinny boy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sent an AW message to PW & heard nothing for a few weeks, then out of the blue PW contacted me & said she was in town & did I still fancy some fun.
Ended up seeing her twice in short succession last month in a flat just off the Wicker.
PW's profile pictures don't do her justice.
Facially she's cute & her body is amazing - a perfect 10.
PW is very confident, she's been in the industry quite a few years & knows how to handle a horny fella, she talks & laughs a lot , she's great company.
On my second visit I controlled the situation & didn't allow her to talk so much, well not until she'd proper fucked me.
the meets arriving at the flat, PW greeted me with some amazing DFK, she's a fantastic kisser, very passionate. Into the bedroom PW just took control, stripped in front of me slowly showing off her amazing body, then stripped me, lots of DFK, lots of OWO & fucked in every position with PW paying complements & encouragement to our techniques. The highlight being fucking her missionary with her ankles by her ears & PW looking in the mirror wardrobe doors at us both talking dirty.
PW is a busy girl, she told me she's a brolly dolly for a tyre company so travels away quite a lot.
After a little research - I found some pictures of her on the net posing for the tyre company.
She's a great girl & definitely worth the effort in trying to see her.

Offline peter53

Mmm lucky fella. Been trying to get her for months without success. Good review and sounds a right little sex rocket!!

Offline alreytyoof

PW is a busy girl, she told me she's a brolly dolly for a tyre company so travels away quite a lot.
After a little research - I found some pictures of her on the net posing for the tyre company.

Could you share a link? No face pictures in her private gallery.

Offline BP96

Could you share a link? No face pictures in her private gallery.

There will be a reason she has decided to hide her face and we should respect that and not share it in a forum open to anybody.

Having seen this lass many times when she was younger, I can assure you that she is extremely pretty in a conventional sense and you will not be disappointed.

Skinny boy

I'm afraid I'm with BP96, if PW wanted to show her face, she would on her private gallery.
I'm not going to upset her by disrespecting her choice.
Trust me she's a cracker.
Good luck in trying to book her.

Offline alreytyoof

I'm afraid I'm with BP96, if PW wanted to show her face, she would on her private gallery.
I'm not going to upset her by disrespecting her choice.
Trust me she's a cracker.
Good luck in trying to book her.

I'd have asked via PM but doesn't look like you can receive messages.

Offline Roth

Skinny boy why do you want this post removed. You say mistaken identity? How can that be if you were messaging her through her AW account then met with her?  Or have you posted a fake review? :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Skinny boy why do you want this post removed. You say mistaken identity? How can that be if you were messaging her through her AW account then met with her?  Or have you posted a fake review? :unknown:

Because she's threatened him IMHO.

This one and the group she is part of don't like UKP and other punting sites.

At least one of her mates has banned punters I know because they have done reviews.

Offline Roth

At least one of her mates has banned punters I know because they have done reviews.

If that's the case then she should be put on the Punting Wiki Blacklist. :bomb:

What group is she part of? Is she an agency prossie then? :unknown:

Number15

Please name and shame so we can all avoid.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Please name and shame so we can all avoid.

Been done previously.  :hi: :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

What group is she part of? Is she an agency prossie then? :unknown:

Nope it's not agency. Group of lasses that work together.

Offline mrfishyfoo

If that's the case then she should be put on the Punting Wiki Blacklist. :bomb:

MrSB needs to answer that. Like I "said" above it's IMHO.

Offline peter53

Don't think reviewing per se is the issue here but the content which gives personal info which she may well wish to keep private as it could affect her normal job. As bad for her as a WG revealing punter's info or contacting their wives.
Perhaps a little more discretion in reporting and sticking to the facts of the meet

Offline mrfishyfoo

......but the content which gives personal info which she may well wish to keep private as it could affect her normal job. As bad for her as a WG revealing punter's info or contacting their wives.

Really !!!  :dash: :dash: She chose to tell OP she's a model. There are literally 1000's of pro$$ies that do modelling on the side.

Any punter that is so stupid as to tell a pro$$ie who real him is so that she can contact his wife deserves everything he gets IMHO.

Perhaps a little more discretion in reporting and sticking to the facts of the meet

You a moderator now then ?? Think you'll find there's only one moderator on here and that's The Boss  :hi: :hi:. If you don't like the contents of the review and you feel that OP has in some how "over stepped the mark" by being indiscreet why don't you report it and see how The Boss  :hi: :hi: reacts.

Number15

Don't think reviewing per se is the issue here but the content which gives personal info which she may well wish to keep private as it could affect her normal job. As bad for her as a WG revealing punter's info or contacting their wives.

Having re-read the review I agree. Im not bothered about the WG's private life and we all agree that privacy has to be respected on both sides as we would normally have more to lose than them.

The other content is what we are wanting to hear about as it gives us the informed info from an actual event. I just hope its true as it would be a fucking disappointment if what is written didnt happen and a booking was made on the back of it, then the reality is like shagging a lifeless sack of spuds!  :(

As for this girl, like many Ive tried and got no response so began to think I had more chance of seeing a wild unicorn than SPW. Its like a gilded lily you want it but cannot have it. Her elite regulars list are obviously lucky chaps. Well done fella for bagging her and having a good time  :drinks: . Still don't think I'll bother now. if shes offering OWO the resistant strains of HPV and Gonorrhea which are now manifesting in the throat are not for me!

Again just my opinion.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Im not bothered about the WG's private life and we all agree that privacy has to be respected on both sides....

Couldn't agree more.  :drinks: :drinks:

Nothing wrong with being friendly and civil etc BUT FFS as punters we need to keep it simple.  :unknown: :unknown:

If she's got time to talk about herself she's got time to snog my face off, suck my cock, lick my balls etc etc.  :diablo: :diablo:

I'm not there to find out about them I'm there to do the deed and then return or move on.

That said if a lass tells me she's a model I don't see what's wrong with putting that in a review. There's enough others that are models aren't there.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Skinny boy

Just to clear things up I haven't had any threats or anything of the sort, she isn't that kind of person. I've just had one very upset woman who is right to be upset. What my review said is majorly blown up to make myself feel important, and I do not have any pictures of the woman in question atall. The only pictures I've seen are on her site and obviously her face is hidden for a reason. I know she only sees regulars so if you are new don't even bother but I thought I was doing her a favour and in fact I wasn't. This is a lesson I've learnt the hard way that is to just stick to the facts, don't try to enhance things, keep things real.
She is definitely one of the best girls I've seen which is why I go back, so if you are a regular already then lucky you! You've bagged a good one there! I know have to try and make amends because I don't want to lose this one!

Sent from my iPhone

OldAdmin

You're as pathetic as her asking this review to be deleted because of "mistaken identity", which it obviously isn't.
Grow a fucking spine.

Offline BP96

Maybe you could ask admin to edit the review to remove the offending bits. [edit: maybe not!]

Let's be honest, it's not like this girl needs reviews and probably doesn't even need to be on AWork as she only sees 2/3 guys a day on 3/4 days a week and has plenty of admirers.

The review did remind me of why I and so many like her though, genuinely nice and easy to chat to.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Let's be honest, it's not like this girl needs reviews and probably doesn't even need to be on AWork as she only sees 2/3 guys a day on 3/4 days a week and has plenty of admirers.

Indeed she has.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well it's of no consequence now as OP has got himself banned. FFS was it worth it for a whore ??

Offline BP96

He should have engaged brain before putting his first post up. When it's on the internet you can't make it disappear!

Offline mrfishyfoo

He should have engaged brain before putting his first post up. When it's on the internet you can't make it disappear!

Wise words.  :hi: :hi:

Number15

Just to clear things up I haven't had any threats or anything of the sort, she isn't that kind of person. I've just had one very upset woman who is right to be upset. What my review said is majorly blown up to make myself feel important, and I do not have any pictures of the woman in question atall. The only pictures I've seen are on her site and obviously her face is hidden for a reason. I know she only sees regulars so if you are new don't even bother but I thought I was doing her a favour and in fact I wasn't. This is a lesson I've learnt the hard way that is to just stick to the facts, don't try to enhance things, keep things real.
She is definitely one of the best girls I've seen which is why I go back, so if you are a regular already then lucky you! You've bagged a good one there! I know have to try and make amends because I don't want to lose this one!

Sent from my iPhone

FFS defo off the list now. Hassle and not even doing what was described. She may be the easiest person to chat to on the planet. But as our learned friend Mr FF has said. I aint there to chat I can do that without paying for it!

Offline mrfishyfoo

I aint there to chat I can do that without paying for it!

HAMMER...NAIL...HEAD.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Roth

Silly boys gone now. The master of his own undoing. :bomb: