Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla36DD - Horsforth - £60 - 30 mins - nearly a net....  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Paulday

External Link/Members Only

Had an inch that I just couldn't itch... I'd seen my FWB the day before and I was 'looking up an old friend' on the Saturday but on the day, Thursday I wanted to fuck and a wank just wouldn't do it... AW search and it came up that Karla was in Horsforth, easy for me to get to.

Emailed through AW then after an hour rang.... no answer so I decided to sack it off.... I'd itch myself

Offline CityTillIDie

Sorry.
Internet disasters today

What is FWB?

CTID

Offline Paulday

Had an inch that I just couldn't itch... I'd seen my FWB the day before and I was 'looking up an old friend' on the Saturday but on the day, Thursday I wanted to fuck and a wank just wouldn't do it... AW search and it came up that Karla was in Horsforth, easy for me to get to.

Emailed through AW then after an hour rang.... no answer so I decided to sack it off.... I'd itch myself

Arrrgh posted before I'd finished then I edited and that didn't post - admin can you remove and I'll try again please?

FWB = Friend with benifts

Offline CityTillIDie

Arrrgh posted before I'd finished then I edited and that didn't post - admin can you remove and I'll try again please?

FWB = Friend with benifts

Ah, thought so
I was a bit baffled by your entire post, if I'm honest...
Perhaps I'm just thick

:hi:

CTID

Online agentsmith

Don't think this really qualified for a new review. You probably would have been better to add it to an existing thread IMO.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Don't think this really qualified for a new review. You probably would have been better to add it to an existing thread IMO.

You read the thread ??  :dash: :dash:

....and he's already reported himself to the boss for posting before he'd finished.

Online agentsmith

You read the thread ??  :dash: :dash:

....and he's already reported himself to the boss for posting before he'd finished.

Ha ha, my mistake. Just like it used to say on my school report card, "needs to pay more attention in class."  :D

Offline cueball

Paulday.... are you going to have another go at this review?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ha ha, my mistake. Just like it used to say on my school report card, "needs to pay more attention in class."  :D

Hilarious.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Knight Templar

Have you read her profile £120 per hour £50 on top if you want anal ,  :dash: :dash:
I am not that bothered about anal but I know some guys on here are, at £50 quid thats an expensive hole

Offline Paulday

Paulday.... are you going to have another go at this review?

Yes I will once this one is removed... so embarrassing my dick slapped the keyboard when I was typing....

:scare:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yes I will once this one is removed... so embarrassing my dick slapped the keyboard when I was typing....

:scare:

The rules don't allow for a review, even if it's fucked up, to be deleted fella.

- Post deletion
Posts will only be deleted if they contravene these rules or are duplicate posts. Common reasons such as "I've been asked to remove this by the person" or "I don't want to be discussed" or "I am no longer working" or "My boyfriend has found out" or "I don't want my new name to be known" will NOT be accepted. If a post / review you made or someone else made about you is incorrect then make a post to correct yourself or them.

- Review deletion
Not possible, as the notice on the review creation page made clear and the above rule about post deletion.

The only way IMHO to fix this is "append" what happened at the bottom.

You can try asking the boss to move it to the Y&H discussion thread as it's not actually a review as it stands.

Offline CityTillIDie

The rules don't allow for a review, even if it's fucked up, to be deleted fella.

- Post deletion
Posts will only be deleted if they contravene these rules or are duplicate posts. Common reasons such as "I've been asked to remove this by the person" or "I don't want to be discussed" or "I am no longer working" or "My boyfriend has found out" or "I don't want my new name to be known" will NOT be accepted. If a post / review you made or someone else made about you is incorrect then make a post to correct yourself or them.

- Review deletion
Not possible, as the notice on the review creation page made clear and the above rule about post deletion.

The only way IMHO to fix this is "append" what happened at the bottom.

You can try asking the boss to move it to the Y&H discussion thread as it's not actually a review as it stands.

Indeed. Why does the OP not simply write the review under the thread as it currently stands?

Offline Paulday

Indeed. Why does the OP not simply write the review under the thread as it currently stands?

I thought it could be deleted... didn't realise and now it's been moved I will write it again in the reviews section..  :scare: