Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellablond - Bracknell - Seems to be improving with age!  (Read 2411 times)

66 review(s) for bellablond (59 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bat

External Link/Members Only

£160 - DFK, OWO, RO, Sex in multiple positions, CIM

Bella was the first ever WG I met almost exactly a year ago. I saw her 6 or 7 times across a period of a few months but then it started getting difficult to keep visiting the same location so I moved on and started seeing an increasing number of women across my local area & in London.

With my 1 year anniversary coming up I checked out her AW profile to see she's added a batch of new pictures. I thought she looked really nice in some of these and I couldn't hang on the extra week or so & booked her immediately.

Her place is easy to find, plenty of cheap local parking and no issues about being buzzed into the apartment block.

I arrived to find her in the one piece she's wearing in some of her new pics and we were immediately straight into DFK, some lovely hugging and playing with her delightful arse. It's just a perfect shape to fondle whilst kissing standing up.

After this it was 'business as usual' with lots more kissing, perfect teasing oral, RO, sex in a few positions and an eventual CIM with a deliciously wicked little smile. I also think she has the sexiest stomach, I love just kissing this and lying with my head resting on her. She often says that she could lose a little weight but I don't see this at all. Everything feels in good proportion to me.

Although there was nothing new here, it did feel like Bella was completely into the whole session and genuinely enjoying herself. She may have been doing this a while, but she not only seems to not have lost her willingness to please, and classy air of professionalism, but it felt like she was was even more enthusiastic and fun that the last few times I saw her - almost like she has a new lease of life and enjoying the 'game' more than ever. Apart from the sheer thrill of my first time (with any WG) this was definitely the best booking I've had with her.

Her tan was very pronounced and even, so I think she may have been home to Brazil fairly recently and maybe that's helped with her enthusiasm and playfulness. She mentioned she may be touring later this year which I'd think will keep her refreshed and happy.

I used to think of her as a sort of 'safe bet', but in this mood I certainly won't wait so long before going back for more fun times with her. . .
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 01:17:04 pm by Bat »

Offline Spacecowb0y

She certainly needed to update those photos.
What's the parking situation?

Offline Bat

Two large multi-storey car parks in easy walking distance. One is currently closed for some kind of refurb but I’d think it’ll be open again soon.

I’m not sure if I can name the car parks here or not but if you are thinking of going to visit Bella then just ask her and she’ll let you know which of the two is best and whether they are open or not.

I think I paid £2.50 and crept in just under 2 hours.

Loads of bars and restaurants very close by as well.

Online advent2016

Picture attached. Furthest is about 250m. If you can't walk that, you probably shouldn't be seeing Bella ;)

If you take the Bracknell telephone exchange as a good centre point near where Bella resides.
I'd park in the Waitrose or massive Morrissons  car park. There are some free ones at different times of the day including some pubs if you're willing to purchase a meal.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline berksboy

The car park on the ring road is being pulled down. Morrissons car park is free and a lot bigger then the Waitrose free one.

Online advent2016

The car park on the ring road is being pulled down. Morrissons car park is free and a lot bigger then the Waitrose free one.

I'm obliged. I made the map a while back. I normally use Waitrose or Fenwick
I only parked in the ring road car park once and then couldn't find my car for 2 hours.

Is the Bull still there (the one with the huge rotating ball outside?) near McDonald's?

Offline berksboy

Yes it is but has had a major refurb with a big extension to the rear .The front and upstairs is very nice.The ball has gone and McDonalds has moved .Very convenient for a post punt as a few SPs work out of the same flats as Bella and more SPs in a other nearby block. The new Avenue  (Fenwick) car park is very good.

Offline Bat

Is that the one called High Street car park?

I’ve always used that when visiting Bracknell but it’s been closed the last 2 times I’ve been there.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Offline JonasG

Pretty sure there's a little car park like a 10 seconds walk from her building. Think i parked there when i saw her. It was years ago.

She's a hard WG to evaluate.

Looks wise she's pretty good looking, great DFK, sex is good and location is fine. But I've never felt the need to make her a regular. Weird.

Something missing, whatever that is lol.

Offline HeyArnoldo

Went to see Bella yesterday after all the new reviews, having not seen her for about a year or so.

A great time, not a clock watcher at all as overran by 20mins or so as she was desperate to make me pop a 2nd time.

best parking is the Peel centre, where morrisons is, as it is 3 hour free parking.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

I doubt I'll be her way anytime soon but I met Bella a couple of times 3 years ago,she's the only SP I've ever sent a gift to she was so lovely during a pretty shit time for everyone.