Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bellablond - Bracknell  (Read 4424 times)

66 review(s) for bellablond (59 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JPin

Preamble - Having been let down for the second time in a week by my Plan A, when I was halfway to the meet no less, I had to book a Plan B. My only (kinda) local option was bella. Now, I was quite a way away from her location and public transport wasn't an option so I had to ride my trusty steed, which was a mission. I know she's well reviewed, but here's my experience....

Date - April

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £130 for 45mins

Services - FK, OWO, COB, doggy, mish

Comms -
Rapid and handled with good manners. Meet arranged and confirmed within a couple of messages and was reponsive/patient when I was running late.

Location - Modern block in the centre(?) of Bracknell, never been to Bracknell before but I'm guessing it was the centre anyway. Right next to Waitrose where there's free parking I believe. Called when outside and she buzzed me in. Nice apartment, room with en suite, towels, toileteries and refreshments provided.

What's she like? - Intelligent, well mannered, good humoured, wordly. Very decent body, wasn't as keen on her face. Says she's put weight on during lockdown, and there is a noticeable difference between real life and her profile pics. That said, she's still bangable. Feet could have done with a pedicure.

The service - Bear in mind, I'd done a mission to get to this punt. Riding my pedal-powered steed for a good hour or more. I was a bit tired but I'd been very active pre-punt so my blood was pumping. When I saw her I had this Jekyll & Hyde reaction; the snob in me was disappointed but the perv in me was like, "Game on!". I was offered a shower, which I duly took being a bit of a sweaty post-ride mess. Freshened up, paperwork handed over and into the action.

Now this whole session felt so sleazy; she had a slight hint of alcohol on her breath, we're in a darkened room while it's blazing sun outside, Bella looks mega slutty with that baby pink lipstick, fake boobs, towering heels and naughty lingerie. Felt like a "proper" punt, if that makes sense. A bit sordid, really got me turned on big time.

Anyway, kicked off with a bit of a smooch, then out came the boobs, I excitedly/instinctively went to grab her pert nipples but was reprimanded for that. Not sure why I do it, just seems to happen. I did the same to Amy Axxxxxx during my second punt and was also told off... when will I learn?! Anyway, neck was also off limits, so no nuzzling or nipple grabbing for me. All good. She gets on the bed, lays back and beckons me to kneel over her, straddling her face for a nice deep bit of OWO and gentle face fucking. Very good technique. I'm already pumped, as I said, so it's not long before I request some sex. On with the raincoat and off we go in missionary. Her response + moans were very believable and, since I was very aroused, it wasn't very long before I popped in the bag. As I did, I pulled out, still rock hard and cummin, and she reaches down and strokes my cock which kept the orgasm going for a bit longer. Really intense, body shuddering cum it was, and a very intuitive response from her which worked a treat.

Round one done, guzzled down a load of water, chilled, chatted. Wasn't long before I was horny again thanks to the naughty feeling of the meet, my pre-punt exercise and Bella herself. Got her in doggy, that arse is a delight, then into mish again but ran out of steam. Took a rest, more chatting while intermittently playing with myself, and her doing the same. Wasn't sure if I could cum as I'd yet to have a second pop in any of my meets up until this point. When I told her this she seemed determined to make it happen, lots of dirty talk ("cum on my body, cum on my tits" etc... ). Eventually I asked her to whip off her stockings as I tend to prefer bare legs. She did that and then kinda rested them on my legs, moving and touching them in a seductive way. A bit more chatting and wanking and what do you know it, I popped again... on her thigh  :lol: Great view of her arse as she dashed to the en-suite to clean up. Sent me on my way with a bottle of water and a big cheeky grin on my face.

Summary - Enjoyed this one a lot. Bella's a seasoned pro with a good attitude and a very intuitive approach, she asked what I liked a few times and I'm not very good at asserting myself in that way, being more of a giver than a receiver, but she observed my behaviour and worked off that, which was very impressive. Good chat as well. Left feeling satisfied, and like a right filthbag. :angelgirl: Worth the two-hour pedal-powered round trip. Hopefully trains will be running next time though! 

« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 08:20:44 pm by JPin »

Offline Surrey1974

Good review. I enjoyed my time with Bella last October. Who was your Plan A if don't mind me asking?

Offline JPin

Good review. I enjoyed my time with Bella last October. Who was your Plan A if don't mind me asking?

Busty Izabela. I don’t think she was being flaky, just luck was not in my/our favour that week.

Offline lamboman

Consistently good is Bella had 2 great punts with her.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TallnHung

I've seen her a few times.
Always come away smiling and spent.
Toppy in price range but if I don't want to take chances I get a Bella session ;)

Offline CanOfRedBull

The service - Bear in mind, I'd done a mission to get to this punt. Riding my pedal-powered steed for a good hour or more. I was a bit tired but I'd been very active pre-punt so my blood was pumping.

Just to clarify something - You rode your bicycle to a punt? You went on your bike? What are you 14 or something  :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Just to clarify something - You rode your bicycle to a punt? You went on your bike? What are you 14 or something  :unknown:

Living in London, it's a reasonable way to travel around locally, assuming you don't mind the risk of your bike getting nicked while you're getting gobbled, but cycling an hour before a punt? Presumably each way?

Offline JPin

I think your response is a bit uncalled for, but I will explain...

One of my hobbies is going for long bike rides at the weekend. I've got a pretty decent hybrid and I love it for various reasons:

1) It's good for my physical and mental health.
2) Gets me out and about to some lovely parts of the county, sometimes for a good few hours.
3) It allows me to indulge in one of my other hobbies - punting - without raising any suspicion.

Online timsussex

he's just jealous

Offline timelord

3) It allows me to indulge in one of my other hobbies - punting - without raising any suspicion.

Genius!  :dance:

Offline Trumpet

One of my hobbies is going for long bike rides at the weekend. I've got a pretty decent hybrid and I love it for various reasons:

1) It's good for my physical and mental health.
2) Gets me out and about to some lovely parts of the county, sometimes for a good few hours.

I hope you don’t post the “ride” on Strava ;)