Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellablond in Bracknell  (Read 1173 times)

66 review(s) for bellablond (59 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline time2play

Saw Bella again a few weeks ago

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Booked with SMS on the day for a 6pm slot. She replied with post code on agreement of time. Easy.

In Bracknell not far from a modern shopping centre with all the brands. Parked there and walked over.

Price:
£80 for 30 mins

Services:
DFK, OWO, RO, protected sex in various positions

Girl:
Milf type in 40's. Pretty for age, tight body, nice fake tits.

The Punt:
Parked up and called when near the building. Gave me the flat and code for lift and was in seconds later. After a shower and a glass of water we got down to business. Tiny bit of chit chat before some FK/DFK and then onto the bed for some very good OWO. She gets into it and with eye contact. Then 69 into RO which was a bit awkward - she may have been pushing me away so knocked that on the head after a bit, but she didn't say anything. Then a tit wank before finishing in mish.

Summary:  Good time with a very good wg. The only negative was that I think she was a little tired and was a bit more passive than last time. She wanted to be lead more which I struggle with anyway. Not as good as my previous visit but still a good time and still recommended.

Visit Again: Yes but earlier in the day.