Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nawty-girl121  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Dogsbody42

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not a review per se, but I’ve spent the last week or so trying to book Nawty as she does look FAF, but despite her saying to email her and she’ll respond quickly, every time she says she’s available and I reply, another booking appears out of thin air and we repeat the process

I think one of her reviews indicated she does like to ghost people - just as warning

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
AFAIR she only worked weekdays between 10 and 3, for obvious reasons.

In the last 2 months or so she started working duos with another WG in city centre. I can't recall the other WG but I think there is a review on here??

EDIT
Miss Lena

Duo reviewed here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292901.0
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 02:43:41 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Dogsbody42

In the last 2 months or so she started working duos with another WG in city centre. I can't recall the other WG but I think there is a review on here??

EDIT
Miss Lena

Duo reviewed here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292901.0

She said she worked 09-21 to me but if she’s started doing duos that may explain it

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She said she worked 09-21 to me but if she’s started doing duos that may explain it

AFAIR Duos were 1 day a week, and that was before Christmas.

Offline RedKettle

Not a review per se, but I’ve spent the last week or so trying to book Nawty as she does look FAF, but despite her saying to email her and she’ll respond quickly, every time she says she’s available and I reply, another booking appears out of thin air and we repeat the process

I think one of her reviews indicated she does like to ghost people - just as warning

Has always been reliable with me - in fact I have cancelled our meets far more often than she has and she has always been great about it.  However I have not tried to see her during lockdowns and as she is managing childcare, perhaps home schooling as well as her other job it may be all that causing problems.  If so she should be honest about it - I think most of us would understand at the moment.

Not trying to defend her, just giving what might be some context from what I know about her.  Sorry you have been messed about.

Offline midspunter

I'd also agree. Have seen her regularly up until COVID and she has always been ultra reliable. I suspect any issues are childcare related.

Offline Dogsbody42

I'd also agree. Have seen her regularly up until COVID and she has always been ultra reliable. I suspect any issues are childcare related.

That’s a bit more reassuring - didn’t know she had kids - 100% MILF then

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
That’s a bit more reassuring - didn’t know she had kids - 100% MILF then

Gave you the clue  :music:

Offline Dogsbody42

Gave you the clue  :music:

Well that’s what confused me - you said 10-3 and she said to me 9-9 so I got all puzzled!

Offline RedKettle

Just wondered if anybody knows whether she has retired? Profile down.

Thanks

Online chrisintcov

I have a inkling that she has a new profile as sexy-eyes89.  I don’t want to post a clickable link until we are sure it is her. I saw her many years ago and I do kind of recognise her. This profile also has the same pricing structure- 2 hours or a 4 hour dinner date.

Offline likemlong

The eyes in her gallery photo certainly look familiar.

Online TJHooker

I have a inkling that she has a new profile as sexy-eyes89.  I don’t want to post a clickable link until we are sure it is her. I saw her many years ago and I do kind of recognise her. This profile also has the same pricing structure- 2 hours or a 4 hour dinner date.

It’s her, similar outfits and wording to her previous profile.