Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester  (Read 3150 times)

circusbizarre

Hi

I am travelling to Leicester this week, and came across this anybody been before?

External Link/Members Only

Gonna try it whilst there.

Cheers

CB

jooldude

Never heard of them but with no face pics you could be heading into bait and switch territory.

If you do go I would love to know how it turned out.

circusbizarre

Hello

Went along today, they are in Evington drive with a different lady every week.

Service was £60 for 30 mins and £100 for an hour.

Opted for the 1 hour, included full service with owo :)

One lady take's care and one work's.

She was about 5 foot 2, 34dd and out of 10 a good reliable 7 I would say.

Was offered a drink orange juice or coffee.

scotchbeef

Hi this is my first post ,

I was actually gagging for a punt in July and I noticed this new Thai place in Evington , bit weird to get to , park car near church and then cross the road and walk up a jitty between houses and then call when I am there.

The house was actually just a few feet at the end of the jitty , I was taking a chance as there were no pictures of the girls but my localised high blood pressure had drained all the blood from my brain at this point ``i was greeted at the door by a mature Thai ( thought this was the punt and my heart sank ) I was lead to a clean room which was cold but she turned on the heater then she left and a thai lady called Soda came in she was absolutely lovely nice face , boobs and ass  , I lay down as commanded and got the obligatory massage to waste time but to be fair she was good and gave my jewels a good fondle then turned me over and started licking and kissing my nuts , kissed my nips a few times then slipped on a condom and popped it in her mouth all a bit robotic but still nice she then got on top and went for it , I stopped her and turned her around and gave it to her from behind , but it was not happening ... she sensed that and stopped and took the rubber off and oiled me up and finished me off with her hands , she was not pushy or a clock watcher ok for 50 quid if you like it simple....have read about Hot Anita and she really appeals to me so will look forward to her coming back to leicester..I have yellow fever and love all things asian....I used to go to a lovely bunch of Koreans near Braunstone gate Leicester in a private house but they seem to have moved and the phone has went dead..anyone know where they went? anyway great forum and very useful , I've had some bad experiences but that's another post for another day... good luck dude.. :hi:

woman_lover

Yes they have moved recently just nearby on M/flwr road they have a profile on VIVASTREET --leic. check it out, Evington Leicester LE5 5PH.

Tried this place the women are hot and do all services , you can sweet bargain , depending on how good you are.

I took my Pakistani friend with me and she agreed to do both of us at the same time £70 1/2 hrs

Offline Stickitin

Hi this is my first post ,

I was actually gagging for a punt in July and I noticed this new Thai place in Evington , bit weird to get to , park car near church and then cross the road and walk up a jitty between houses and then call when I am there.

The house was actually just a few feet at the end of the jitty , I was taking a chance as there were no pictures of the girls but my localised high blood pressure had drained all the blood from my brain at this point ``i was greeted at the door by a mature Thai ( thought this was the punt and my heart sank ) I was lead to a clean room which was cold but she turned on the heater then she left and a thai lady called Soda came in she was absolutely lovely nice face , boobs and ass  , I lay down as commanded and got the obligatory massage to waste time but to be fair she was good and gave my jewels a good fondle then turned me over and started licking and kissing my nuts , kissed my nips a few times then slipped on a condom and popped it in her mouth all a bit robotic but still nice she then got on top and went for it , I stopped her and turned her around and gave it to her from behind , but it was not happening ... she sensed that and stopped and took the rubber off and oiled me up and finished me off with her hands , she was not pushy or a clock watcher ok for 50 quid if you like it simple....have read about Hot Anita and she really appeals to me so will look forward to her coming back to leicester..I have yellow fever and love all things asian....I used to go to a lovely bunch of Koreans near Braunstone gate Leicester in a private house but they seem to have moved and the phone has went dead..anyone know where they went? anyway great forum and very useful , I've had some bad experiences but that's another post for another day... good luck dude.. :hi:

I went to that place. It's one of those places that change the girl every week. The girl was mediocre when I went so i didn't go back, no idea if it's still operating or not.

Offline Ramrod

Still running. However half has now gone up from £50 to £60. which I feel is not value for money 

circusbizarre

Just looked and they have put their prices down by the looks of it back down to £50 for 30 mins.

The lady on the phone said it included massage, covered oral and FS, but anything else was extra on top.

Will go this week and let you know how I get on.