Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage derby  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Keithchegwin2017

I saw Eva yesterday for a massage and was hoping a he would be on offer because I had read on here she has done it before.

External Link/Members Only

I paid £40 for an hour and stripped naked where she placed a tiny towel over my ass and cock.The massage was very good she knows how to work all your muscles but there was no hint of anything extra.

I didn't ask or push it because I wanted to get some feedback on here first and will go back again.

She is very attractive and has a great personality.

She wears a low cut top and tight leggings. Cracking ass.  She lifts you up to stretch your back and your head is nearly buried into her tits!

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has visited her recently ?

Offline Ddhils

I went last week and can confirm Eva is no longer doing HR. She said because she is now in a relationship. She wasnt very good at wanking off in my opinion anyway.

Offline Keithchegwin2017

How many times have you seen her? Trust me to get in there to late lol

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Have you had a happy ending everytime you have been before?. Let's hope her and her boyfriend don't last very long lol

Offline Gopal1978

I went once recently and was offered a happy ending and permitted to feel her firm bottom under her shorts. She did have a small thong on that I was not allowed to explore. So to answer the question she still does hand jobs.

Offline Keithchegwin2017