Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM - Nancy  (Read 3011 times)

Dodo

It's some time since I last visited Nancy so paid a visit last week.

Got an hours booking half an or so after I phoned and was well directed to her nice apartment. She used to work from the Skyline apartments but is now located a couple of hundred yards away.

Greeted by Nancy in a tint baby doll outfit that showed of her ample double D's to good effect, she was without knickers....dirty cow.   :wacko:

Got me on the table and dropped what little cover she had. Her tits are just amazing, 100% real and as I said they are 2xD's (she told me) and they stand up like scud missiles......that are fantastic....wish I could buy a pair of my own !

She gives a proper massage at a medium firmness just as I like it. Gets near enough for you have a firtle and gives some nice reach unders giving you some idea of what is to cum.

Nice level of chit chat, she speaks good English and allows things to go quiet if you so wish.

Great B2B technique starts before she asks you to turn over. Massages your front then more B2B before starting on the old man. (Oops, sorry, nearly forgot I had a face full before that)

She gave me a lovely  reverse wank with her arse in my face and didn't mind when I squirted all over her.

It was a lovely treat that wasn't rushed, I went over twenty mins and could have stayed longer. At £80 it was great VFM for a really good massage and just short of FS.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 01:53:22 pm by Dodo »

Offline dopamin

good to hear you had a good time.
can you send a link please

Dodo

Offline RedditchJay

was there any touching allowed between you and her as she massaged you ?

Dodo

was there any touching allowed between you and her as she massaged you ?
Yep 😜