Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Futon/Floor mattress - West Midlands massage query  (Read 799 times)

Offline snookywally

Hi all,

Does anyone in the West Midlands area know of any Thai/Chinese massage providers (particularly within Coventry, Leamington, Warwick or Birmingham) whom provide the massage on a futon/floor mattress rather than a table? Just a personal preference I have.

I prefer independents but open to shops also.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Pete556

Hi all,

Does anyone in the West Midlands area know of any Thai/Chinese massage providers (particularly within Coventry, Leamington, Warwick or Birmingham) whom provide the massage on a futon/floor mattress rather than a table? Just a personal preference I have.

I prefer independents but open to shops also.

Thanks in advance!

Thai Spa in Leamington used to have a floor mattress in the middle room of the three. Have not been in that room for a few months so you would need to call and ask.

Offline snookywally

Thai Spa in Leamington used to have a floor mattress in the middle room of the three. Have not been in that room for a few months so you would need to call and ask.

Cheers, will take a look - I did read somewhere that indie's are operating from that shop and renting rooms, so not too sure if that particular room can be requested?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:23:24 pm by snookywally »

Offline Hoping

It was a table when I was there recently - changed from a mattress.

Offline manofleisure

External Link/Members Only

I saw her original ad online last year and was tempted, as she's close to Walsall, but still haven't. If anyone else is -- and it's a positive experience -- then I shall :timeout:

Offline snookywally

Great find pal!  :thumbsup: I'll keep this one on my radar this summer and will certainly report back.

Offline POTATOEHEAD

valentine massage,when i saw her,used a floor mattress.she does a decent massage aswell as FS.

Offline The Wagged Wascal

valentine massage,when i saw her,used a floor mattress.she does a decent massage aswell as FS.

One of the things that tends to piss people off is when someone (in this case, you) has seen a girl but can't be bothered to do a  proper review.

Offline shed

I saw her original ad online last year and was tempted, as she's close to Walsall, but still haven't. If anyone else is -- and it's a positive experience -- then I shall :timeout:

This is the same lady I saw over three years ago. Her picture must be ten years out of date. She is probably a size 14 plus and the massage was very average with a pull and tug happy ending. Would definitely not recommend.

Offline oldmanking

Before I joined this site I visited a Thai over in langley, who used a mattress on her upstairs bedroom floor, while her hubby waited downstairs, but can't recall her name or the road. She was crap anyhow. lol.