Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow and go recommendations in Herts?  (Read 2751 times)

Online Hus123

Looking for a good cheap blow and go meet in Hertfordshire, 15 min. Owo and swallow would be bonus.

Not much around at the moment, so would be open to any suggestions

Thanks,

Offline bobbybecker2016

External Link/Members Only

Harlow based, worth the trip if you can get hold of her

Offline Webby581

I would second this recommendation.
I doubt there is any better OWO and swallow around for the same money - and not just in Hertfordshire.

Offline mbaw20

I gave her a neutral review which in hindsight was a little harsh.

If you're after a lass that takes it over her face and mouth like a champ,  daisy's your girl

Offline BlueBirb

Agreed, I must see her for another B&G when her profile shows again.

Offline Webby581

Offline Hornybaker1

Offline StrangerTings

I gave her a neutral review which in hindsight was a little harsh.

If you're after a lass that takes it over her face and mouth like a champ,  daisy's your girl

I strongly recommend this one too. Takes it on the face and doesn’t even flinch! Best blow and go I’ve ever had.

Online PilotMan

I strongly recommend this one too. Takes it on the face and doesn’t even flinch! Best blow and go I’ve ever had.

I can't find your review of her  :unknown:

Offline SpagBull

Honestly I don't get the allure with this one - I booked with her a few weeks ago and walked... Having read some of the reviews I thought I'd be able to look past some of the described physical attributes but I just couldn't.  She looked like my old Gran's friends down the cafe.

Didn't review as she seemed lovely and it was my fault for not paying attention to those who have reviewed before.. but yea, I wouldn't recommend if you like to watch the view during the act lol
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 07:28:32 pm by SpagBull »
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Online PilotMan

Honestly I don't get the allure with this one - I booked with her a few weeks ago and walked... Having read some of the reviews I thought I'd be able to look past some of the described physical attributes but I just couldn't.  She looked like my old Gran's friends down the cafe.

Didn't review as she seemed lovely and it was my fault for not paying attention to those who have reviewed before.. but yea, I wouldn't recommend if you like to watch the view during the act lol

Definitely worth putting up a review even if brief to say you walked because she's a rotter. It will give a different perspective to others, who like me perhaps couldn't care less if she gives the best BJ in the world, if she had a rotten face, I'm outta there!