Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Model Nicki (Norwich)  (Read 1067 times)

Offline happyharry

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was over Norwich way yesterday and this one caught my eye. AW profile page had a warning about authenticity flashed up but I figured that this was because she'd only registered a couple of days beforehand.

I called her. Sounded EE (but good English) and told me that she was staying at ****** hotel. I asked her the hotel location which she correctly answered - so fair chance that she is actually in town. I then told her that I wanted OWO (shown as a "like" on her profile) at which point she hesitated and said it would depend and that she couldn't say until she saw me. I took that as a "no" so that was that.

Quite like the look of her so would be interested to hear from anyone who has seen her

Offline CBPaul

If she doesn't do OWO it doesn't leave much of any interest on her likes list.

Offline happyharry

Agreed. My thinking (perhaps deluded) was that she is new to the game and that I would find part of the thrill in seeing how far I could push her. Her profile looks pretty home made so I'm guessing (?) that she's working on her own account ?
(OK, I'm now going to crouch down behind the nearest wall whilst you guys take aim  :dash:)

grandmaster-ram-rod

she looks cute, and you can always walk

vt

If she doesn't do OWO it doesn't leave much of any interest on her likes list.

Don't you want to see her go 'wild when a penus(sp) is pushed inside her tight hole'?!?  :D   ;)

It's just a shame she stole the pics from here...   :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Barri 46

Host the F* did you suss that?

Offline CBPaul

Good spot VT - doing a reverse image search passed me by

vt

Host the F* did you suss that?

Google Reverse Image Search is your friend!  ;)