Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela Thai - Bayswater  (Read 2613 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7171875) (29 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Private0506

External Link/Members Only

There are a lot of reviews on Pamela and all of them are overwhelmingly positive and this one isn't going to be any different. Because of that I will try to keep it short and to the point.

Comms: Quick and easy but quite clearly handled by a manager.

Time: 1h, £150 incall.

Looks: Amazing tits, probably cant say anything that hasn't already been said. She is a tiny bit bigger than in her pictures but personally a rather have a little more than her being overly skinny.

Meet: I don't have too much experience punting but I can 100% say that Pamela has been the most pleasant so far. When I arrived she just got out of the shower which is a + on the topic of hygiene but it did mean she was just wrapped up in a towel instead of lingerie or something nice. I kept it very simple and just had some massage, OWO, tit wank, and CIM. Her OWO skills are great and in between we had some nice conversation as her english is quite decent. Overall very happy with the experience as she is very accommodating and eager to please. Never felt rushed either.

Will definitely be seeing her again sometime, which will be a first for me.

Offline justpassingthru

FFS that sound like my dream kind of session!!! Bit jealous but also made me realise I really need to see her. Before the inevitable price rise or her moving back home.

Offline Private0506

FFS that sound like my dream kind of session!!! Bit jealous but also made me realise I really need to see her. Before the inevitable price rise or her moving back home.

I did ask her what her plan was for the future and she said for the next year she'll be in London for sure but after that she doesn't know yet.

Offline pilgrim

No mention of CIM being on her likes list?

Online JO6688

No mention of CIM being on her likes list?

I have been with her a number of times and she will do CIM. On our first meet she allowed me to wank and blast my load into her mouth. She does do facials as she doesn't want any in her eyes or hair.

Online JO6688

I have been with her a number of times and she will do CIM. On our first meet she allowed me to wank and blast my load into her mouth. She does do facials as she doesn't want any in her eyes or hair.

Apologies....should read Doesn't do facials. Real Shame as she represents real value for money at £150 all in.