Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_brunet - East Mill Hill, NW7  (Read 13675 times)

16 review(s) for Renata_brunet (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline boomting_

Managed to see the lovely Renata again this week. And i knew exactly what to expect as i have seen her a few occasions in the past. What you see is what you get with her. She always delivers a great enthusiastic session everytime we meet and i have no complaints what so ever! She makes my blood pump like crazy and just thinking about her instantly turns me on! Services include; owo, dfk, sex in many positions, cum more than once etc etc. I always leave a happy man after seeing her. She is definitely one of the top girls still in this game and she is in my top 2 of all time.

I can only say if she lived more local to me, or i'd be visiting her a lot more often than i already do and she'd literally make me bankrupt haha

£120p/h + £20 owo/cim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

P.S. I forgot to mention she now charges extra £20 for owo and cim. I'm happy to pay this as she is amazing and delivers in every way possible  :angelgirl:

Offline tantraman

Offline Bornslippy

Are those photos still a fair reflection of her current appearance or has she put on a bit of the old timber?

Offline tantraman

Are those photos still a fair reflection of her current appearance or has she put on a bit of the old timber?

Yep ... fair indeed. Here are the most recent photos, including a veri pic from April this year ...

Looks:

Renata is the singularly stunning WG in these new AW photos …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

then I shall try to hang out of the back of it....

Offline boomting_

Her pictures are accurate. Over the past years she has not changed much at all. Slim, petite, A/B perky boobs, not an ounce of fat on her beautiful body.

Offline Bornslippy

shame can't get response to calls or texts

Offline oppaiSuki

Managed to see the lovely Renata again this week. And i knew exactly what to expect as i have seen her a few occasions in the past. What you see is what you get with her. She always delivers a great enthusiastic session everytime we meet and i have no complaints what so ever! She makes my blood pump like crazy and just thinking about her instantly turns me on! Services include; owo, dfk, sex in many positions, cum more than once etc etc. I always leave a happy man after seeing her. She is definitely one of the top girls still in this game and she is in my top 2 of all time.

I can only say if she lived more local to me, or i'd be visiting her a lot more often than i already do and she'd literally make me bankrupt haha

£120p/h + £20 owo/cim

P.S. I forgot to mention she now charges extra £20 for owo and cim. I'm happy to pay this as she is amazing and delivers in every way possible  :angelgirl:

How far from Mill Hill East station?

Offline boomting_

My favourite girl has vanish again  :unknown:

Link doesnt seem to be working...

Offline winkywanky

Nice review.

She looks and sounds damn good for the price.

Offline Botev Plovdiv

This girl seems to have a number of great reviews but an unbelievable number of discarded profiles. Any ideas why this might be? How does she end up with any decent level of business?

Offline PLeisure

This girl seems to have a number of great reviews but an unbelievable number of discarded profiles. Any ideas why this might be? How does she end up with any decent level of business?
"Great reviews"??? How far back have you researched...  :unknown:

Offline Mr_Shins

£120p/h + £20 owo/cim

You should only give the same girl one review every 6 months. Your last review of Renata before this one was only in September 2019. That is unless the new review is different, e.g. you gave a positive review then went back and she was terrible the second time.

If you want to add to your previous review you should do that by simply replying to it with an update.

I will find out the best I can when she will be back.

Offline Mr_Shins

Ok, apparently her profile was deleted from A/W and she is trying to get it back.

If you have her number and want to book then call. If not either ask someone here or enquire through Melysa, i.e. External Link/Members Only

Offline whoya.kiddin

Tanks for the information Mr Shins.   :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Ok, apparently her profile was deleted from A/W and she is trying to get it back.

If you have her number and want to book then call. If not either ask someone here or enquire through Melysa, i.e. External Link/Members Only

Facially 🐷 but body is hot..
Saw years ago and I walked..
What a waste of a hot bodywork
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bornslippy

If anyone can PM her number would appreciate it. I had her hl for this year

Offline boomting_

Anyone seen Renata recently? Can't seem to find her profile anywhere?

Where are you Renata?   :unknown:

Offline bedhedred

Her sis said she was out of the uk. Maybe she'll stay away if the covid situation worsens.

Offline smiths

Anyone seen Renata recently? Can't seem to find her profile anywhere?

Where are you Renata?   :unknown:

Her profile is content only and she hasn't been advertising as a WG since late March.

Offline Mr_Shins

I got an update from Melysa that Renata is not working at the moment.

Offline boomting_

Her sis said she was out of the uk. Maybe she'll stay away if the covid situation worsens.

I got an update from Melysa that Renata is not working at the moment.

Thanks for the information team. I'll keep my eye open for her return.

Offline peterclarke

Renata is back, but she is now based in Wembley.

Her new number is 07310 432671

Enjoy!

Offline bedhedred

Her profile is still closed. How do you know she has moved? Is there a new profile?

Offline peterclarke

Her profile is still visible on mobile version of AW. I text her new number. She says she's based in Wembley.

Offline boomting_

Renata is back, but she is now based in Wembley.

Her new number is 07310 432671

Enjoy!

Really appreciate the help Peter  :drinks:

I've tried to call the number but goes straight to voicemail  :dash:

Any luck guys?

Offline jasonbourne

never was known for reliability was she

Offline Mr_Shins

I will ask Melysa when I next see her but at the moment Melysa is away and says she is returning next week.

Last time I was told Renata had stopped working. She has a child and therefore is less willing to take risks regarding COVID than her sister.

Offline boomting_

I will ask Melysa when I next see her but at the moment Melysa is away and says she is returning next week.

Last time I was told Renata had stopped working. She has a child and therefore is less willing to take risks regarding COVID than her sister.

Any update is welcome. Thanks again.  :drinks:

Offline boomting_

Any sign of Renata's return? Its no more LOCKDOWN! #free

Offline Mr_Shins

Any sign of Renata's return? Its no more LOCKDOWN! #free

I was told yesterday she is not working nor planning to return at present.

Offline boomting_

I was told yesterday she is not working nor planning to return at present.

Its a sad day in punting if this is true :( I hope your source is reliable?

Offline Mr_Shins

Its a sad day in punting if this is true :( I hope your source is reliable?

yes, very reliable.

Offline boomting_

Tell her sister from me that I am willing to pay the going rate of extortion just to see her again  :angelgirl:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Tell her sister from me that I am willing to pay the going rate of extortion just to see her again  :angelgirl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: