Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rina Thai Massage - Grays In Road  (Read 7742 times)

Offline Wilbs10

Comms - after a few texts over the week finally managed to get a booking for Friday after work lucky as think she busy on a Friday  I booked a 1/2 massage £30

Location - basement room in a shop on a busy junction on Grays Inn Road. Went in and told lady one of our Eastern Europe friends had booking with Rina she in a abrupt manner said wait down stairs must have been a quite day for her
Went down stairs heard some one talking so waited on a ledge by the washing machine as no seats
Rina came out and said won’t be long just finishing up.

Room - not to big but had shower out the back with clean towels and soap so quick shower and went out to the table

Service - she asked how firm I would like the massage I said medium mostly on the Lower back and thighs, could massage technique a bit chatty to start with must be working out what sort of client I was a few cheeky swipes and them pulled my body up and grabbed under around the groin area very nice experience, turned over and asked do I want HE no mention of price so agreed nice rhythm and technique and didn’t last long had a nice feel of her arse as finished off she must work out her arse was as solid as a rock. Another quick shower and paid up had a chat for a few minutes as had time to kill until her next one she said next time book 1 hour and I will show you more of what I got under the LBD

As I left and walked upstairs had to step over the legs of the next lucky client

Overall great service and massage for £50 and will def be booking for a follow up this week for 1 hour

She mentioned she may be going back to Thailand next week for a few weeks holiday

Offline EoinMorgan

Thanks for the review, as a fellow FBSM enthusiast Rina has been on my hit list for a while. The only thing that puts me off is that the entrance is, as you say, on a busy junction with lots of foot fall. I work in the area so a bit concerning.

All that's left on my hit list is Zara from.grand massage and the 4 hands one at tantric touch (I think)  :(

Offline peter jb

“ show you more what is under LBD “ - is that ladyboy dress 😂

Offline Wilbs10

Little Black Dress put I’m still in two minds if a ladyboy or not

Offline sinninggreeneyes

Does anyone know if she is on holiday yet?

Offline Chalkin

Anyone know if she has returned?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Backtoreality, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Goldfinch

Anyone know if she has returned?

I sent her a text asking if she's working,and the reply was:

"Today I gonna go work if you want to come?"

Offline AndroidG

I sent her a text asking if she's working,and the reply was:

"Today I gonna go work if you want to come?"

Did you see her? by any chance is there any change in service due to current situation?

Offline Goldfinch

Did you see her?
No I'm 200 miles away in Manchester-i messaged her to get an answer to reply #6 question.

Offline AndroidG

Oh fair appreciate it, would be nice if anyone had some info

Online sparkus

No I'm 200 miles away in Manchester-i messaged her to get an answer to reply #6 question.

We really do need to organise 'Heroes of UKP', you'd be top of my list :hi:

Valiant mentions for Stealthmode and Fully Sated.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Fully Sated

We really do need to organise 'Heroes of UKP', you'd be top of my list....

Goldfinch would have been top of my list too, except one evening, three years ago, it took him nearly 3.2 seconds to post a service providers link for someone elses review! Quite frankly that is shoddy and he can not be hailed a hero!

« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 05:30:21 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Goldfinch

We really do need to organise 'Heroes of UKP', you'd be top of my list :hi:

valiant mentions for Stealthmode and Fully Sated
:drinks:

+1
And Tantraman

Offline Goldfinch

Goldfinch would have been top of my list too, except one evening, three years ago, it took him nearly 3.2 seconds to post a service providers link for someone elses review! Quite frankly that is shoddy and he can not be hailed a hero!
:D :P

Offline zoeh01

Oh fair appreciate it, would be nice if anyone had some info

I saw Rina last week so she is working. I didn't post a review as there are so many on her already. But, for the record, she is as beautiful and well proportioned as the pictures,  but for me not quite the petite Thai girl that really turns me on.

She was in the same shop on Grays Inn Road and her services were all as previously described - decent massage, B2B and happy ending. I don't think she ever goes further. Only difference in service is now she wears a mask for the B2B.

She said she had taken the site down as she only wants to see regulars now, although it was my first time seeing her. I made contact via text.