Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mizuage & Lady Phoenix Duo - Outcall  (Read 3230 times)

2 review(s) for Annie Lilja (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
9 review(s) for Lady_Phoenix (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline RudiUK

Links

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This session took place a few weeks ago but I've been too busy with work to have time for a review.

Comms: 10/10 Both ladies were very quick and efficient with comms.

Location: 9/10 Outcall at a Dayuse friendly hotel in SE1. All good as always (I use the place regularly).

The Session: 10/10. I've been trying to set up a duo with a pair of Bi-girls, one sub and one dom with a focus on nylon and foot fetish, for some time (understatement of the year....). I took a total gamble on this session as the girls didn't know each other beforehand. As it turned out the session worked a treat with the girls getting on really well from the off.

I've tried lower end duos before and been massively disappointed (particularly from the perspective of the girls interacting with each other). This session was completely different. I started off one on one with Annie as I'd booked her for a little longer than Lady P. We were getting nicely warmed up when Lady P arrived and the session flowed really nicely around my requested scenario. The girls got down to it as instructed and I have to say that this was, without question, the best duo session I've ever had.

Conversation during a much needed rest flowed really well and we all clearly enjoy the kink scene (Lady P seems particularly well connected and informed).

This was the most expensive session I've ever booked (Mizuage at 2 hour outcall and Lady P at 90 minute outcall rates, 350  and 300 respectively iirc, plus the hotel for the day) but it was worth every penny in my opinion.

Will be back for a return match at some point when the bank balance has recovered...

Offline Billy no mates

Sorry to bump a month old review. For which I am very greatfull.

May I ask about body size, some of her pictures do not seem to match the body size stated. (height/and what size, ish)

She looks cute and fresh faced, but again her age states 29(?) could you please give a brief description.

Purely for Mizuage.

Thanks in advance

Offline Mr_Shins

mizuage has turned up on UKE so we all know what we have to do, we come to check out any reviews we find here...