Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica_a King's Cross little pocket rocket!!  (Read 4673 times)

8 review(s) for Xxx sweet soso xx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for Veronica_a (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Nowornever

External Link/Members Only
Above is the old link

External Link/Members Only
New link as flagged up by a member today. Its the girl I have seen in a well known flat near Kings Cross street starting with a Sw.... :D

Comms was done on the day about an hour before the meet by the maid. All smooth.
Got to the street and told to wait 5min.

Let in by the girl in the pictures. Mid 20s lovely ass and legs and nice tanned skin dressed in a bikini. I will rate her facial wise very high with beautiful eyes and nice pair of lips. Only negative is her breasts are small and saggy. Its been mentioned she had a kid. Also very limited English...

Price paid was £140 for the hour which included A-levels of £20.

Room was small but desent with clean bed linen.
Shower was another negative. Small and no hot water or at least for the 5min I spend in there...

I can't fault her at all on the services provided. She was very enthusiastic and her work rate and attitude was top notch. Took part in light FK ,owo ,mish ,doggie, cowgirl   a-levels and rimming both ways. She really gave it all and kept going...dirty little bitch who could taught me a thing or two.

All in all a very positive experience but abit on the expensive side.

Online aanimator

Thanks for the review, but knowing a prossie might have just rimmed a dude before I see her just puts me off. I've never really thought about it before, am I worrying about nothing?

Offline Sonnylock

Thanks for the review, but knowing a prossie might have just rimmed a dude before I see her just puts me off. I've never really thought about it before, am I worrying about nothing?

I personally like rimming, so that's a positive for me. As long as she only does rimming after we shower, i can look past it. I think it's a bit like CIM - it's a bit disturbing to think a WG's mouth just took another dude's cum, but i guess most of us still like CIM.

Offline Sonnylock

Nowornever, thanks for the review and for confirming it's the same girl in the previous profiles.

How was her OWO/DT skills? I wanted to see her because of positive reports re both anal and DT, so wanted to confirm it's still consistent.

Offline yuiop300

Nowornever, thanks for the review and for confirming it's the same girl in the previous profiles.

How was her OWO/DT skills? I wanted to see her because of positive reports re both anal and DT, so wanted to confirm it's still consistent.

Her OWO/DT is AMAZING.  Literally one of the best if not the best for my personal tastes.

Anal takes it like a champion.

Offline Sonnylock

Her OWO/DT is AMAZING.  Literally one of the best if not the best for my personal tastes.

Anal takes it like a champion.

Thanks! Will try to book her and test it out.

Also, Can you post a full review of her? I was asked to do the same by our fellow punters when making few ad hoc comments on another girl, so just passing it forward :)

Offline Sonnylock

Finally managed to book her, so hopefully she will be my next positive review.

Just fyi, she seemed to be moving quite a bit now, hence booking was a bit odd. I texted earlier this week expecting to come to Kings cross, only to see she moved to Bow, which is not convenient for me, so i passed. Then i just realized she's now at Chancery Lane for a few days, so booked via AW email. From the sound of it i guess it's either the same place (or close to the same place)where Mia used to work, which i remember was certainly a nice flat.

Will report back.