Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sniffing knickers  (Read 15698 times)

Offline PLeisure

I've never understood the panty smelling fetish, I won't judge anyone for it. but come on... your niece? i'm not usually one to judge but fucking hell that's messed up.
The deal with panty sniffing is that it's so deliciously wrong. Taboo.... call it what you will.
 - there's also the olfactory pleasure, of course  ;)
In 'gingerprince's case, he was going for a double whammy of taboos  :drinks:

I mean, can you imagine if the niece's mum walked in  :sarcastic:

aerofan5

I have sniffed a few WG's panties as they take them off, and they are always quite sweet. As I always try to make girls laugh, it seems to increase their enthusiasm, so after I've sniffed I hang them on my erect bell end and walk around with them swinging in the breeze, so to speak.

I usually get hoots of laughter as I do my party trick and flip them back at her.

Two seconds after that she is still laughing as I'm balls deep inside her!

Offline howrude

I've never sniffed the knickers of a WG. But one did offer me her knickers. I decilned for no real reason. But looking back, I should have said yes for what it was worth. It would be nice to occasionally hold up that pair of big knickers and just think about what had been in them. She had a nice big bum.

Offline PLeisure

I've never sniffed the knickers of a WG. But one did offer me her knickers. I decilned for no real reason. But looking back, I should have said yes for what it was worth. It would be nice to occasionally hold up that pair of big knickers and just think about what had been in them. She had a nice big bum.
In your particular case - based on your current avatar - I'd suggest that accumulated bra sweat could be just as appealing. Cheers !   :drinks:

Offline gingerprince4444

To answer a question, the sister in laws, daughter... and if sister in law came in well I'd just have to fuck her as well lol ;)

now that maybe another thread mmmm lol ;)

np500

Best thread yet, been doing this on an off for 35 years, when we first got married the sister inlaw was a teenage stunner with big long rock chick hair and big tits, any excuse to do some free work for the inlaws, then bee line for teens bedroom and bingo always pleantfull supply of dirty knickers and sweaty sports bras and nice big bras with a mix of sweat and perfum to sniff while wanking in to her dirty knickers. Bliss. Would always take these to the toilet if anyone was in the house, wasn't that brave.  My best wank was at there house, I was laying on a seatee watching football with her old man in the front room while the women were in the back room, said sister comes in and sits on the floor with her head right by my cock, so I'm looking at those fantastic tits side on, her well sexy face with oh so fuckable lips, camels toe to boot, so after about 2 minutes my cock is ragging to be empty'd, so over the next half hour I had my hand in my pocket just slowly pulling and squeezing my aching cock which by now Is aching to let its load fly, so I've slowly moved in to a position that my cock was ( in my jogging pants ) in side her hair and so close to the back of her neck it was unreal and finally and inevitably I came with such force I nearly let out a yelp, utter fucking bliss and all this with the father in law sat 10 feet away , took my hand out and had spunk on it so some was loving applied to her hair just so I could say I'd spunked in her heir and she had it on her hair . Went up stairs to toilet grabbed a pair of clean knickers of the ironing board on the landing ( did't know that'd be there , extra Bruce'y bonus ) and wanked in to them for good measure and put them in the washing basket. I still get off on that 25 odd years later, sham the sister in law is now a short fat spinster, how times change !

fenderstrat31

Best thread yet, been doing this on an off for 35 years, when we first got married the sister inlaw was a teenage stunner with big long rock chick hair and big tits, any excuse to do some free work for the inlaws, then bee line for teens bedroom and bingo always pleantfull supply of dirty knickers and sweaty sports bras and nice big bras with a mix of sweat and perfum to sniff while wanking in to her dirty knickers. Bliss. Would always take these to the toilet if anyone was in the house, wasn't that brave.  My best wank was at there house, I was laying on a seatee watching football with her old man in the front room while the women were in the back room, said sister comes in and sits on the floor with her head right by my cock, so I'm looking at those fantastic tits side on, her well sexy face with oh so fuckable lips, camels toe to boot, so after about 2 minutes my cock is ragging to be empty'd, so over the next half hour I had my hand in my pocket just slowly pulling and squeezing my aching cock which by now Is aching to let its load fly, so I've slowly moved in to a position that my cock was ( in my jogging pants ) in side her hair and so close to the back of her neck it was unreal and finally and inevitably I came with such force I nearly let out a yelp, utter fucking bliss and all this with the father in law sat 10 feet away , took my hand out and had spunk on it so some was loving applied to her hair just so I could say I'd spunked in her heir and she had it on her hair . Went up stairs to toilet grabbed a pair of clean knickers of the ironing board on the landing ( did't know that'd be there , extra Bruce'y bonus ) and wanked in to them for good measure and put them in the washing basket. I still get off on that 25 odd years later, sham the sister in law is now a short fat spinster, how times change !

:timeout: Thats the best one i've red yet :D

yumyum3

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I wonder what state her gusset's in now?

np500

25 years on I wouldn't go near her pants now, it's a shame because she could still be a stunner but let her self go bad. She's still single , no kids, shame, the funny thing is the other sister who I never liked is now the slim one I would love to fuck, how times change !

yumyum3

he funny thing is the other sister who I never liked is now the slim one I would love to fuck, how times change !
You'd best think up an excuse to get round there and have a rifle through her laundry basket  :D

np500

If I ever get the opertunity, there avin it, don't worrie about that. But ain't been to there house for years ! But in my line of work there are always moments to savour !

NotoriousNot

This is a great thread and has reassured me that I am not alone in this particular fetish! I haven't indulged for some time now, but it used to be a common occurrence for me to seek out the bedroom at a friend's house and have a quick rifle through the drawers while 'nipping to the loo'. There's something about the danger of getting caught that adds something, but that can go too far sometimes as well.

My most recent escapades were in my neighbour's house. They often ask us to keep an eye on the house and feed their fish while they are away on holiday.

About two years ago they were away and had asked me to pop into their house every couple of days to feed their fish. I had let myself in and was enjoying myself in the woman's underwear drawer. She is an absolute stunner - tall, blonde and with a great slim figure. Things took their natural course and before long I was having a quick wank over one of her pairs of knickers. I could tell that I was really turned on this time, not sure why it was so intense, but when I came it was an absolute jet, much stronger than I usually manage these days.

The trouble was, this jet shot straight up into the air and into her open knicker drawer - there was spunk over about three or four pairs of her knickers. At this point I started to really panic, but managed to calm down. A quick trip to the bathroom to get some toilet paper and a quick mop-up job on the knickers, plus a bit or rearranging to put them at the bottom of the drawer, and I left the house with my heart pounding. I haven't indulged since.

Maybe it's time to start having a little fun again...

yumyum3

But in my line of work there are always moments to savour !
Do tell.
Sorry I'm not contributing much here but I am being inspired to take up a new hobby  :cool:

fenderstrat31

This thread has started me thinking, I've never contemplated this particular fetish before, but I am now having all sorts of thoughts about knickers I could sniff. The sister in law, missus best friend, friends partners and the list goes on....
I can see this becoming a very enjoyable hobby  :drinks:

np500

Just my line of work has me spending anything from a day to a month in customers houses on a regular basis so as you can imadgen many a time I'm in empty houses when thay'er in work or best of all on holiday, did a job for the same sister in laws boss about 20 years ago, she was sexy as fuck, been very ill and was just getting back to work, she lived alone and wasn't that tidy a person which was great as she would leave her dirty clothes and under ware stroon ware ever she dropped them the night before, did make you wounder if it was deliberate sometimes as I'd open the bedroom door and there thay would be on the floor rite there in front of me . Toward the end of the week was best, 5 , 6, 7 pairs and more ,  she'd do all the washing on the weekend but always a couple there on Monday from the weekend , back then I'd have a good wank in to the freshest pair with another tied around my shaft and bollox and a bra or knickers in my mouth and another wank down the bog with knickers on me head watching me at it in the mirror, great fun, never got caught out that's the main thing, would always mop the spunk up as best as one could but I always wounder'd  ? Did any of my victims ever check there knickers to see if I'd been at them ?

fenderstrat31

yumyum3

This thread has started me thinking, I've never contemplated this particular fetish before, but I am now having all sorts of thoughts about knickers I could sniff. The sister in law, missus best friend, friends partners and the list goes on....
I can see this becoming a very enjoyable hobby  :drinks:
I know. It's a great thread. Hats of to B and G  :drinks:

Just my line of work has me spending anything from a day to a month in customers houses on a regular basis so as you can imadgen many a time I'm in empty houses when thay'er in work or best of all on holiday, did a job for the same sister in laws boss about 20 years ago, she was sexy as fuck, been very ill and was just getting back to work, she lived alone and wasn't that tidy a person which was great as she would leave her dirty clothes and under ware stroon ware ever she dropped them the night before, did make you wounder if it was deliberate sometimes as I'd open the bedroom door and there thay would be on the floor rite there in front of me . Toward the end of the week was best, 5 , 6, 7 pairs and more ,  she'd do all the washing on the weekend but always a couple there on Monday from the weekend , back then I'd have a good wank in to the freshest pair with another tied around my shaft and bollox and a bra or knickers in my mouth and another wank down the bog with knickers on me head watching me at it in the mirror, great fun, never got caught out that's the main thing, would always mop the spunk up as best as one could but I always wounder'd  ? Did any of my victims ever check there knickers to see if I'd been at them ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh fuck me this is good stuff. Keep it coming.

np500

I did't realise how much I've enjoyed my knicker tampering entil I read this thread, took it all for granted really, going to take this in to my punting to spice that up a bit too now my perving mind is in overdrive.

fenderstrat31

The way this thread is going, with more and more people discovering this past time I can picture the news headlines a few weeks from now;
 'There has been an recent explosion in the number of Knicker Tampering incidents being reported.......  :lol: :lol: :lol:

np500

Done a job for wife's mate around the corner, in 40's good shape not thin but never failed to notice her nipples, thay often would be on the move when I'd talk to her, she got 2 daughters in early twenties, stained my pants when she asked me to spend a week in her house, true to form spunked in all the bedrooms on dirty nickers , sniffing tights and the crouch of jeans and spandex pants laying on the unmade beds sniffing there pillows , like using there pillows  to rub cock on knowing ware there heads would lay that night while I'd wank at home over the thought.

johnnyboy61

The way this thread is going, with more and more people discovering this past time I can picture the news headlines a few weeks from now;
 'There has been an recent explosion in the number of Knicker Tampering incidents being reported.......  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or perhaps there's an opening for an enterprising UKP entrepreneur? Design, market and manufacture a tamper proof dirty knicker receptacle. Take out a few whole page adverts with some well chosen quotes from this thread to scare them into thinking they really need one and then lie back and watch the cash roll in. I can just imagine the Dragons Den pitch now!

fenderstrat31

Or perhaps there's an opening for an enterprising UKP entrepreneur? Design, market and manufacture a tamper proof dirty knicker receptacle. Take out a few whole page adverts with some well chosen quotes from this thread to scare them into thinking they really need one and then lie back and watch the cash roll in. I can just imagine the Dragons Den pitch now!

HAHA Yes I can picture the dragons faces now  :D
Petty Duncan Banatyne is not on there any more, he looks like he's sniffed a few dirty knickers in his time, he would have been in for definite!

np500

women like the thought of someone getting off in there dirty underware ! When on a mission I tell myself this as it justify the service I provide , after all thay are paying me to wank twice a day into there dirty pants thankfully !

fenderstrat31

If Carlsberg did jobs....
Sounds like Red has already got the best job  :hi:

np500

Not the best job but the perks are good, I'll be honest, I'm a perv with morals, I have rules, I never go in draws, in respect of my employer, plus  don't want them being suspicious  if thing are moved , what's the point of knickers that smell of comfort, only dirty stained knickers and sweaty undergarments or the pussy/arse area of jeans etc plus the owner has to be of at least someone I want to fuck bad, bet no one had licked lip stick or put a little bit of spunk on a lipstick so she could apply my cum to her lips and yes a little to inside of clean pants in clean washing, and I think I'm normal ?

Hatcher

Of course, the better educated and posher kind of gent is more into

Hidden Image/Members Only

bike seat sniffing  :D

np500

Too public for me, something only boris could get away with, never smoked but did have a smoking fetish when a young teenager, a couple of my mums mats at that time a fancied like fuck, used to nick there stubs with lipstick on and retreat to bedroom for wankfest with stub in mouth ! Isn't that what teens do ?

Offline mh

... I am now having all sorts of thoughts about knickers I could sniff. The sister in law, missus best friend, friends partners ...

You do know that this knicker sniffing typically takes place when the ladies concerned are not still wearing them? When is your missus' best friend or friends partners in the house separated from their recently worn knickers?
 :lol: :lol:

johnnyboy61

...., bet no one had licked lip stick or put a little bit of spunk on a lipstick so she could apply my cum to her lips and yes a little to inside of clean pants in clean washing, and I think I'm normal ?
I think that this thread has taken a most disturbing turn. Perhaps some of these secrets are best kept just that. If you were found out I would suspect that you could be arrested for some kind of assault, so best not to give too much away. Perhaps this thread has turned into the Monty Python Yorshireman sketch with each new contributor feeling the need to be more outlandish in their claims.

yumyum3

Of course, the better educated and posher kind of gent is more into

bike seat sniffing  :D

:lol:

np500

Your right there jb61 some things should be kept to one side , stick to knicker sniffing I think.

Hatcher

I think that this thread has taken a most disturbing turn. Perhaps some of these secrets are best kept just that. If you were found out I would suspect that you could be arrested for some kind of assault, so best not to give too much away. Perhaps this thread has turned into the Monty Python Yorshireman sketch with each new contributor feeling the need to be more outlandish in their claims.

Outlandish?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Moi?

yumyum3

As long as they're entertaining, keep 'em coming say I  :drinks:
If only Uncle Frank were back posting. I bet he could spin some crackers

fenderstrat31

I totally agree Yum, some of these posts have been hilarious, brilliant thread IMHO  :drinks:

Quesadilla

Sure given the ages of some of you here a few would have been Madness fans - any of you remember the song External Link/Members Only from their first album One Step Beyond? 

Always loved it as a kid as I thought it was funny - wasn't til years later I really understood it. It's about a dirty old newsagent named George who is a closet knicker-thief! :)

If you can't play the sound, here are the lyrics...

"Nice man George, newsagent on the corner,
Not very rich, but never any poorer,
Jaunty old George, a happy sixty-three,
Not very tall, but healthier than me.
He whistles timeless tunes as he saunters down the street,
Springs in his legs and elastic in his feet.

But in the middle of the night,
He steals through your garden,
Gives your hosiery a fright,
And doesn't say pardon.
As soft as a breeze,
With an arm full of underwear,
On his hands and knees,
Dreams about the knicker scare.

Hello there George, newsagent on the corner,
How's the old car, yes the climate's getting warmer,
Chatty old George as you get your morning paper,
Read about the knicker thief, underwear taker.
Bids you 'Good day', as you wander out the door,
Never closes early, always cleans the floor.

But when darkness hits the town,
And there's washing on your line,
Get your knickers down,
Before the dreaded sign.
When the clock strikes eight,
And you're snuggled up in bed,
He'll be at the garden gate,
Filling underwear with dread.

Nice man George, newsagent on the corner,
He was closed today, maybe gone to mow the lawn,
I had to go further down the road to get me current bun,
Hello - Isn't that George on page one?
No it couldn't be, but yes it is,
Difficult to see from these photo-fits.

But they are after him,
Of that you can be sure,
They've called him on the phone,
They've knocked on his door.
But he's gone away,
Gone to stay with some mates,
He got the papers early,
And saw his own face."

Suspect George may be on this site judging by this thread!  Maybe RedDevil86 - sounds like he's often filling underwear with dread - and other things. :lol:  :hi:

np500

No dread on my behave, just loving care , will say don't do it so much, or at all these days but entil the memory goes the  memories much like the punting will live on.

Offline smiths

Does anyone else get the sudden urge to deeply inhale the scent from a pro$$ies freshly removed knickers... and hang them round your neck for second helpings later?

:hi:

Not really, I stick to sniffing then licking their pussies, far more fun. ;)

Offline Boundless

Good man!
Superb secret wanking there mate, I bow down before you!

And yes, this is the best thread, it's nice to know that I'm perfectly normal.  :rolleyes:

Offline Milo87

Copped a good whiff today. Sensational. This is a must-do essential in every punt.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Begs the question from Reddevil why didn't you shack up with this girls sister unless she had some better attributes?.

Bin there and sniffed that, but very little opportunity these days;(.

mslstoy

I've always enjoyed ladies knickers whether they're wearing them or not.
My desk draw currently has a pair from my last punt! The WG also sells her knickers, so agreed beforehand that she'd be wearing a pair I could take with me. Great feeling kissing her through them before taking them off her and tasting her properly.
Might have to take 5 minutes out this afternoon...

np500

When I was head deep in the sister in laws knickers I had only been married a couple of years ( late 20's ) think she was about 17 , 18 and and stunning, don't think she had the same desire to put my y-fronts in her mouth at the time .

Offline Milo87

A few years ago, I went to a house party and by the time I got to the house I was dying for a piss as well a little drunk as we'd come straight from pub. Asked the girl (who I didn't know) for the toilet and in there was all her dirty laundry. I must have spent a good 15 mins in there. By the time I got out I'm sure everyone was too drunk to even notice I had been gone all that time! Great memories.

Offline leisuretime

This is a great thread, in my 50's now started off as a teen in my sister in laws washing basket while baby sitting.
When the kids were asleep sniffing and then getting up the courage to lick the that stain while tugging my prick as hard as I could, and then the added joy of finding a pubic hair stuck in the gusset.

The urge of a quick rummage in some woman I fancy and I knows washing basket has never left me, and when the opportunity arises it would be rude not to.

My most memorable was being asked by a student, who rented the flat over the premises where I worked to have her keys to accept delivery of a fridge. When it came I let them in and they carried it up the stairs. When they had gone I took my chance and had a quick look round. Her bedroom was a tip unmade bed, clothes every where and several discarded dirty knickers. I borrowed a small red thong as I did not have time to make the best use of it then, but then I got a little more daring and decided to take a look in her bedside drawers and found a silver vibrator  that tasted wonderful.

My last time was last Christmas the Mrs had a friend coming to stay with us from South Wales as they were going to a concert together, due to traffic her freind, a mid 30's blonde with a great pair of legs, arrived with only about 10 minutes to spare before the taxi was due, she rushed up stairs and was rushed in to the taxi when it arrived. Imagine my delight when checking the spare room I found her jeans and knickers just as she had left them pulled down together and stepped out of on the floor, these and a chinese take away made for a good night in for me.

Offline winkywanky

I am - frankly- amazed that no-one's posted this up here yet?

Oh well, this one's for you, you pervy old fuckers  :rolleyes:: External Link/Members Only

np500

Nice one leisuretime, man after my own heart, good to see the tradition rolls on and winky , no wounder pink floyd are one of my all time favourite bands , must be subliminal subconscious brain waves from my youth affecting my actions all through my life !

Offline Boundless

This is a great thread, in my 50's now started off as a teen in my sister in laws washing basket while baby sitting.
When the kids were asleep sniffing and then getting up the courage to lick the that stain while tugging my prick as hard as I could, and then the added joy of finding a pubic hair stuck in the gusset.

The urge of a quick rummage in some woman I fancy and I knows washing basket has never left me, and when the opportunity arises it would be rude not to.

My most memorable was being asked by a student, who rented the flat over the premises where I worked to have her keys to accept delivery of a fridge. When it came I let them in and they carried it up the stairs. When they had gone I took my chance and had a quick look round. Her bedroom was a tip unmade bed, clothes every where and several discarded dirty knickers. I borrowed a small red thong as I did not have time to make the best use of it then, but then I got a little more daring and decided to take a look in her bedside drawers and found a silver vibrator  that tasted wonderful.

My last time was last Christmas the Mrs had a friend coming to stay with us from South Wales as they were going to a concert together, due to traffic her freind, a mid 30's blonde with a great pair of legs, arrived with only about 10 minutes to spare before the taxi was due, she rushed up stairs and was rushed in to the taxi when it arrived. Imagine my delight when checking the spare room I found her jeans and knickers just as she had left them pulled down together and stepped out of on the floor, these and a chinese take away made for a good night in for me.

Good man!!
I had a similar experience with a daughter's friend. She came straight from work, got changed at ours then they went out for the night, luckily the Mrs was out too. Had a good time sniffing, then just when I was about to come a good lick of the snail trail had me in ecstasy!
 :D :D

Offline NIK

Another fetish that I'm afraid does absolutely nothing for me. :thumbsdown:

Offline mh

Another fetish that I'm afraid does absolutely nothing for me. :thumbsdown:

Have you tried it?  :lol: