Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Chinese/Korean/Asian SP  (Read 746 times)

Offline lionelm94

Hello gents, I'm travelling to London in a few months and looking to scratch my itch for pale/fair skinned Asians (20-30 Y.O.). Found some promising Chinese independents on AW but with mixed reviews here and legit Koreans seem to be rare unicorns so would appreciate any recommendations. Cheers!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 10:18:18 am by lionelm94 »

Offline LLPunting

If you have months then do your research on the reviews already posted before asking more specific questions about selected SPs

Read the Guides and Site Rules on what to note and how to settle in.

Big hint:  Don't come on as an unknown and immediately ask for help choosing under vague criteria.  Show you've done some graft and preferably review some SPs you've seen in the 12 months prior to joining (6 months if you joined more than 6 months ago).
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 11:27:31 am by LLPunting »

Offline lionelm94

Hey thanks for the pointers and apologies if I broke site etiquette. Been out of the country for almost 8 years and had just two punts back then, but do count on some reviews when I am back for the trip  :thumbsup:

Let me start again - I'm essentially researching for basic GFE/OWO services from Asian SPs (ideally 20-30y.o. fair skinned Chinese/Korean) in London, no hard limitations on budget. From my own reading on here, I understand there is a risk of B&S scams for Chinese SP and Koreans are rare (plus the recent Bora deposit scams I've read about).

I have some options in my AW hotlist with positive/mixed reviews on here which I'm considering, but my question is more specifically if there are other sites/agencies beyond the limited AW options where anyone's had positive experiences and weren't B&S-ed which are good options as well? I take it that VS is not too reliable and there is Netbirds but comms are Mandarin.

I'll also keep checking out the New Oriental Hotties thread in the meantime but do appreciate any other recommendations. Cheers!

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for taking heed in the right spirit  :drinks:

You can review recent punts abroad in the appropriate section.

Now that you've clarified and thus determined there's not much if any mention of any other "legitimate" sources for genuine, young Asians, if someone PMs you a lead, perhaps ask why that's not being openly disclosed.

If you're willing to do the leg-work then you might find some nibbles in the Seeking/Arrangement/Sugardaddy type sites.  Unsurprisingly there's a whole method to learn for navigating the dross in those places but there's plenty of advice scattered in the (lengthy) threads.

Offline Cheshuk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen these two, neither of them were b&s. Mina was the more attractive of the two, but travels around. But Abby wasn't bad either
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 06:54:14 pm by Cheshuk »