Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madam Helle?  (Read 743 times)

Offline ElBonero

I came across this profile External Link/Members Only but I see no reviews anywhere about her. Having been disappointed more than once by first time meets with mistresses, I'm appealing to you, my fellow punters, for any information, good or bad that you might have. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 04:41:50 pm by ElBonero »

Online Waterhouse

This is her AW link, but as you say, looks like she's not been reviewed on the forum as yet.  Maybe TOFTT and post a first review on her?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sadie Strumpet is reputedly a v.good Domme, no FS, oral or RO though.

London Lucy also has a couple of favourable Domme reviews on here too.  Think she's floating between Epsom in Surrey and Victoria at the mo.

Good luck.

Offline ElBonero

Thanks, Yondu - much appreciated! I think I may call LondonLucy. She looks good.

Offline kuck

I had a phone call and exchanged a few texts with Madam Helle many months ago. First she wanted a deposit, and then she said you can make the deposit when you arrive.

She seemed to come unhinged after a few text messages, and I abandoned all intentions of seeing her.

Online Waterhouse

Thanks, Yondu - much appreciated! I think I may call LondonLucy. She looks good.
:hi:

Let us know how it goes if you do meet up with her; I for one would be keen to hear the feedback.

Cheers.

Offline Donald Fuck

I came across this profile External Link/Members Only but I see no reviews anywhere about her. Having been disappointed more than once by first time meets with mistresses, I'm appealing to you, my fellow punters, for any information, good or bad that you might have. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I saw Madame H when Mistress Chatterley persuaded me to book them as a duo when they were obviously getting together on the day I was seeing MC.

Although I have nothing bad to say about MH, she didn’t do it for me as much as MC, who is “Rubberlust” on AW.

Sadie Strumpet is on tours and is in Epsom right know (in Londonlucy’s place). LondonLucy is in Victoria right now in Sub Alice’s place.

DF

Offline Donald Fuck

I tried to DM the OP but the system would not let me

DF