Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet slut sheffield  (Read 1320 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6733731) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline soppyget

External Link/Members Only

Booking

Initially by awank e-mail during which scarlet welcomes information about what you want from the visit.  Mobile number given nearer the time (but when shes doing in calls her number was displayed on the profile).  Checked in with her a day or so before to find out where the meet would be.

Unless she's touring, scarlet only does in calls over 3 days per month from a city centre hotel.  Parking not great and bare in mind the clean air zone will sting you a tenner if youre driving a van.

Scarlet

A lot has been said about how her appearance can be divisive to opinion.  I'd be lying if I said I find the facial piercings and heavy make up attractive but she's still a good looking lass with a nice smile and hazel eyes.  Her figure is great.  Natural tits and a cracking arse on her.  clean shaven box and fresh tasting front and back.  The pics on her profile are a good representation.  She should post more pics of her smiling though.  She should probably invest in a few hair treatments though as her hair has certainly suffered from all the bleaching/dying..... it's not in great condition. 

She was dressed as I had asked though and looked great.

The action

Scarlet makes a good sub.  Goes where you want her and does what you say without question.  We enjoyed owo with gentle facefucking, some gagging, rimming both ways (very well delivered)reverse oral, dfk  (though a little too deep for my liking.  I love tongues but not down my throat), cim,  swallow, pegging.

She does seem young and doesn't seem to take much initiative but in her defence, this could have been because I asked for a sub experience.  Her oral technique wasn't interactive enough with just her mouth back and forth and not much else.  Some girls are really good at (at the same time as the cock moves in and out) using tongue pressure on the sensitive underside to escalate the pleasure but this wasn't really happening with scarlet.  While on her knees on the floor sucking me off, her hands would have just stayed resting on her thighs if I hadn't asked for a bit more involvement.

I came twice during the meet (once in her mouth, she swallowed the lot.... and I'd been saving up!) And once in the bag while shagging.  Great view banging that arse from behind

Would I recommend?  Yes
Would I return?  Yeah but getting booked in with scarlet is difficult given her limited incall availability.  I had to book 3 weeks ahead.  Literally the furthest ahead I've ever had to plan a shag.