Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Chaba Thai - Edinburgh  (Read 857 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7643050) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Cf17

External Link/Members Only

Money: Paid 70£ for 30 mins booking. As per her text message, price is including full service except 20£ extra for rimming (which I didn’t opted for).

Communication: Can’t complain. Took some time to reply to my message but I was able to book the same day meeting. So, it’s good overall.

Girl: it’s the girl in the picture. Ofcourse the pictures are bit air brushed as usual but you won’t be disappointed if you liked the pics on her profile. Girl with short height, big soft boobs (yummy  :P) and a nice ass. She does have a bit tummy but not in a way that will disappoint you.

Location: Flat near view Craig street. There were definitely other people in the flat (you can hear the voices) but I don’t think there was another punter during that time and I didn’t felt uncomfortable at any moment.

This was fairly vanilla punt as I usually am into. Got undressed and then felt her body, specially her boobs. After couple of minutes, she invited me on bed and laid beside me. Few kisses, they were closed lip kisses and sadly no DFK. Then I started kissing her whole body and moved down to her pussy to giver her oral. No hygiene issue there, she also allowed light fingering. Then I moved back on top while she was laying for owo. Owo was average, nothing great. An important point to highlight here - I wasn’t steering the flow here but it seems like she likes to take direction and is quite accommodating. So if you are someone who likes to take the charge, she would be a good candidate. Anyways, we moved to couple of positions like doggy, CG and finally moved to missionary. I wanted to cum on her tits, so we moved for tit wank and after few mins, I unloaded my load on her tits. She giggled and handed me over few napkins to clean me up. It was almost 25 mins by then so I just got dressed and fucked off. Overall, it was a positive experience. She said in her limited English that she will be going for tour within the whole UK, staying 2 weeks at each city and then will head back to Thailand.

Pros
Price inclusive owo
Takes direction very well
Giggly and easy going girl

Cons
No DFK, closed lip kisses
Limited English

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only