Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to handle plan B, C, D?  (Read 541 times)

NotJason

About to sample punting in London while traveling through on business in a few weeks. I'm an American and not quite sure on the etiquette of arranging a punt with a possible backup plan to ensure success. Some questions I have to make sure I go about this the correct way:

- Should I book a few on my hot list? I would like a WG this crazy beautiful and can afford it: External Link/Members Only But I realize from reviews here this will likely be flakey, and I would like a back up plan or two. But is it "rude" to cancel on the others? And how to do it?
- What is the best way to book on adultwork.com when I have no history there? "To arrange a meeting click here"? or "To send me an SMS enter your message here"? or "To send an email click here"?
- How important is the prior texting and phone conversation? I can't do it until I'm across the pond, and even then, I can't while on my actual business portion of the trip, won't have the time to babysit the phone.

I'm tempted to even book an agency as a backup plan to make sure.

Offline MancSean

I would wait till the girl doesn't show then try to book a plan B etc otherwise you could be fucking up another punters opportunity to shag and cost the girl money when you cancel.  We are very polite here in old Blighty

vw

I would wait till the girl doesn't show then try to book a plan B etc otherwise you could be fucking up another punters opportunity to shag and cost the girl money when you cancel.  We are very polite here in old Blighty
And have an agency as your plan d they usually say delivery within 45 mins.

For details of the London agencies there is a punting WIKI about it so you choose the right one.

External Link/Members Only

Have A Nice Day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Steely Dan

I suggest to start with "to send me an email click here".  Send her a note and ask her if she is available at time/date location, and perhaps clarify services.  If you have no AW feedback, you might want to add one sentence about yourself.  "I am an American businessman over in London for a few days".

If she says yes, then book her on the system to confirm. Agree the "confirm on the day rules" - will you call her or she texts you or what?

Please don't book a back up plan until plan A goes wrong. Plan B is what you will do *if* it goes wrong, you don't action plan A and B at the same time. Agree an agency is a good plan B in your case. 

vw

Please don't book a back up plan until plan A goes wrong. Plan B is what you will do *if* it goes wrong, you don't action plan A and B at the same time. Agree an agency is a good plan B in your case.
Unless they are up for a threesome when they both arrive at he same time !  That could get awkward or fun.