Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South East Grannies and extra mature WG thread...  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Asmodeus

After seeing this excellent thread for London: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225436.0 I thought I would try and get one going specifically for the South East region. I'm in East Sussex, so most I list will be here.

Ideally all WG listed here should be 45yo plus. Feel free to include those who lie about age, but are obviously way older!

I have a particular penchant for mature WG... "the older the berry, the sweeter the juice" 😉

I'll kick off:
External Link/Members Only - one of the oldest WG in SE region... I'm put off by her face to be honest... not on my HL at the moment,  but maybe one day...
Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - 68 yo 😍 but may be older... been on my HL for quite a while... No DFK though and in Littlehampton... not seen any reviews of her on here. Wonder if anyone has seen her?

External Link/Members Only - 64 yo... not meeting up at the moment I think due to Covid, and slightly more heavy set. But would still bang, 100%
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 03:41:20 am by Asmodeus »

Offline Asmodeus

For review bot from my original post:
Michelle Gold - External Link/Members Only
fiona1fromsussex - External Link/Members Only
xJx - External Link/Members Only

Will post some more later...

Offline Asmodeus

Suzanne man eating minx is in this category
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=318477.0

Cheers @bossanova

Please see my other review of two GILF WG:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292122.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Visited this lovely service provider a good 10 years ago. Slightly more on the pricey side, but totally worth it. She really enjoys her job and fit body to boot. Will return one day!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Visited a couple of years back. Nice WG, and I know she has a reputation for BB, but no mention of that during my visit. Was OW and a fuck with hat strictly on.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 10:15:25 am by Asmodeus »

Offline Bonker

Put off by her face!
Wtf are you turned on by?

Offline Asmodeus

Put off by her face!
Wtf are you turned on by?

All sorts! Too many to mention! It's a shame about MichelleGold's face... she's got a cracking body... and I know you don't have to look at the mantelpiece whilst you stoke the fire... but I can't bring myself to book, just not my type face wise...

Offline lutofisk

Elegant Classy Lady is on my list, based on the edge of the New Forest but travels to Reading,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ianf1966

Always fancied seeing fiona1fromsussex myself, might have to indulge.

Offline mike72336762

Yup, she’s been on my to do list for a bit. Have been looking for a window of opportunity to get myself down to the New Forest.

Lutofisk - does she sometimes tour in Reading or is that as far as she can travel for an out call?

Elegant Classy Lady is on my list, based on the edge of the New Forest but travels to Reading,

Offline Stiltskin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Nicole works from her home in Basingstoke. She's French, but has been in the UK a long time. She's probably around 55 years old. There's something I like about visiting a milf in her own home, for me the experience is the polar opposite of visiting a young EE girl in a rented flat.

Offline lutofisk

Yup, she’s been on my to do list for a bit. Have been looking for a window of opportunity to get myself down to the New Forest.

Lutofisk - does she sometimes tour in Reading or is that as far as she can travel for an out call?

She tours occasionally to Reading, I have seen that on her profile. Maybe send her a message

Online timsussex

"No Asian  No Black"   No Oral      :scare:

Offline bright0nbreezy

I've seen Sharon a while back (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).  She was a nice lady, good kisser and great owo.  Finished all over her face and those lovely boobs.  I didn't know anything about her being a barebacker, but I didn't fuck her anyway so it never came up.

PS: I think 45 is a bit low for a Grannies thread.  I would say 45 was still Milf territory.   

Offline advent2016

I've seen Sharon a while back (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).  She was a nice lady, good kisser and great owo.  Finished all over her face and those lovely boobs.  I didn't know anything about her being a barebacker, but I didn't fuck her anyway so it never came up.

PS: I think 45 is a bit low for a Grannies thread.  I would say 45 was still Milf territory.   

I saw her in early 2000s when another lady (who retired/married a punter) recommended her. I think she was 40 then so she must be mid 50s if the same lady.

Offline Asmodeus

I agree, but more often than not, ladies tend to lie about their age! I think 45 acts like a nice safety buffer!

Offline Asmodeus

Always had Sue down on my HL to visit, but another casualty of Covid 😔 i.e. She's given up working.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Asmodeus

Well I finally saw Michelle! Happened last month, just put a review up...

She is 100% times better in the flesh. Loved seeing all those wrinkles up close. Kisses really well too!