Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JK Health Center in Winchester - anybody have any info?  (Read 1157 times)

Offline fastcar669

External Link/Members Only

This add appeared today in the dessert that is Winchester and wondered if anyone had any info ?

Offline olkingclancy

I knocked on the door and was greeted by a very mature Chinese lady. Made my excuses and left.

Offline Doormatt

If it's anything like the other one in Winchester it will be over priced for extras. I know a few people in that area but whilst face masks are a thing and coupled with a hat to hide my bald head I might take a visit this weekend and report back. Even if I don't partake of the additional services. I could do with a proper massage.

Offline olkingclancy

Once we lost Angelika at Wandees the whole FBSM scene within 15 miles of Winchester was finished. I was so hoping this place might offer something, even if expensive, but not to be. Nearest best option I have found is Katie in Liss.

Fast car who is your number one option you mentioned in one of your reviews ?

Offline fastcar669

Once we lost Angelika at Wandees the whole FBSM scene within 15 miles of Winchester was finished. I was so hoping this place might offer something, even if expensive, but not to be. Nearest best option I have found is Katie in Liss.

Fast car who is your number one option you mentioned in one of your reviews ?

Katie in Liss and Yana (with her mum) tend to be fall backs who offer decent service and you know what you get.

Yana tossing me off whilst her mum fondles my balls and slips a finger up my ass until I shot over both of em will be a long lasting memory  :lol:

Offline fastcar669

Thanks for the feedback fellas - I will await your weekend report before taking the plunge, off to see a new one tonight, well new to me, and will report back in due course

Offline olkingclancy

Good luck fastcar
If Katie is a fallback for you who is your goto masseuse
Mine used to be Angelika but got no one now

Offline CharliePepp

Winchester is very much a dead spot - i'd love to find a reliable SP in the area.
To my knowledge you can have an expensive massage at the existing massage place - which occasionally will throw up very good FS at a high price
A cheap pump and dump in a well known flat near hampshire police.

you can head out to Four Marks although that might be closed now - I dont see the ads

I Havent seen this new place in Stockbridge Road but if they dont have some fit girls hard to see how they will stay open
Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac