Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saskia Jones Weybridge  (Read 2182 times)

Online expeller

Saskia Jones says she had a previous profile on AW, anyone any info?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11

Online expeller

Thanks for the information.

Offline advent2016

Saskia Jones says she had a previous profile on AW, anyone any info?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

She looks a bit like Kelly. I used to see her regularly back in the early 2000s until she stopped offering OWO/CIM/Swallow and less important she put on a few pounds.

Offline Sir Lancelot

She looks a bit like Kelly. I used to see her regularly back in the early 2000s until she stopped offering OWO/CIM/Swallow and less important she put on a few pounds.

It’s definitely Kelly/Allegra Summers. I imagine she’s still a lot of fun but like Advent, when her services changed, so did I. It would be interesting to hear a review, I could be tempted back…..

Online Sputnik74

Yeh Allegra Summers. Hilariously she lives literally 2 miles from me and I see her most mornings as she walks past my house! She’s easily mid fifties btw.

Offline 69Luvva

Yeh Allegra Summers. Hilariously she lives literally 2 miles from me and I see her most mornings as she walks past my house! She’s easily mid fifties btw.
A cute, sexy mid-fifties you'd like to fuck, or an old hag you wouldn't try and bag if you were paid?

Online Sputnik74

Her profile a while back had no face pick until recently and now it’s taken off again. In my opinion she’s on the old hag side! Wrinkled face like a prune.

Offline 69Luvva

Her profile a while back had no face pick until recently and now it’s taken off again. In my opinion she’s on the old hag side! Wrinkled face like a prune.
Fair enough - I think I will give her a wide berth, thanks!  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

Is def Allegra Summers.... is a wide load with old plates these days.

Offline Waterhouse

Also before that she used to advertise on AW as “Surrey Companion”. Been around for a good number of years in Weybridge/ Walton area.