Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep Throat in the East of England  (Read 3277 times)

dawsonuk

As the title suggests. Looking for a recommendation of a lady in the East of England (MK, Bedford, Luton area preferably) who can actually deep throat as opposed to just having it listed. Ideally white, slim (size 10 max) and under 30. Not looking for throat fucking or gagging, just a lady who will comfortably go balls deep on a 6-7 incher.

And yes, I have done a search on AW. Am looking for personal recommendations.

Thanks, Dawson.

tristen92

One of my mates (not reg'd on here) has seen BillieBlows a couple of times and says she gives good DT. Good feedback generally and uses her DT skills as main selling point. In Watford every week or two, she tours a lot.

External Link/Members Only

dawsonuk

One of my mates (not reg'd on here) has seen BillieBlows a couple of times and says she gives good DT. Good feedback generally and uses her DT skills as main selling point. In Watford every week or two, she tours a lot.

Nice one chefboyxo - I've added her to my HL. Does anyone know if her PG is any good? Lots of pics but £3 to see.

Offline GFRadar12

Does anyone know if her PG is any good? Lots of pics but £3 to see.

I have very recently actually and was dissapointed, distinct lack of fully nude pictures. A majority are photo shoots in various types of underwear. Only a handful of her pussy/tits.
A few for the feet lovers out there!

dawsonuk

I have very recently actually and was dissapointed, distinct lack of fully nude pictures. A majority are photo shoots in various types of underwear. Only a handful of her pussy/tits.
A few for the feet lovers out there!

Saved me 3 quid there - cheers mate.

Offline Herges Adventures

More photos of her here than on her PG and all for free : External Link/Members Only

I like her look; must get round to seeing her...

:hi:

dawsonuk

Anyone else about? Thought I was going to be able to see Hayley down on the south coast, but not looking likely now  :mad:

johnbuoy

Not in the area you ask for but reasonably close. This girl got my cock ball deep down the back of her throat and let me video it on my phone.

Sammy DEEPTHROAT PRO  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline eyeseebee

Littlehoneyjessica is something of a  deepthroat expert. Takes my 7.5 inches balls deep without any problem. Is also a lovely girl and fit as fuck, and she swallows too if thats something you're in to. She's in Peterborough but I travel from Bedford to see her. More than worth a go IMO.

dawsonuk

Thanks to you both - will certainly have a closer look at Jessica, but Sammy is probably too voluptuous or me (I prefer them slim).