Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET KISS LUCY  (Read 2549 times)

Offline Slade

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anybody has seen her? Was thinking about booking her for half hour.

The happy one

Have emailed her a few times she has read them but never replied

Got a feeling it might be a pvt gallery scammer

Offline congrats2015

Actually no, not a scammer, entirely above board. She is a sweet girl who I've met a couple of times. Does all her likes on an hour booking, (well, FK, OWO, CIM, Facial, not really DT but not bad, covered penetration as you'd expect) you'd have to check with a 1/2 hour, she may limit the services, not sure. She's quite submissive and doesn't do a lot penetration wise but she does keep going on the OWO side of things as it took me a while anyway, so quite willing. I reckon she could be persuaded to do most things in 1/2 hour on reflection. She is Polish, 7/10 for English skills - 7.5-8 overall experience...

Have fun!

kentrojan1

She is a time waster,does not answer her phone or reply to emails even though it shows she has read them, avoid like the plague lol!

Offline Hertsgent

I saw her this week in Stevenage (may review) - good comms, nice girl (Swedish not polish?), bit passive in terms of initiation, but more than happy to get into OWO, RO, and penetration rather enthusiastically I thought in my experience. Excellent English

I was there 30 mins, and enjoyed it

Offline rickgr

I saw her last week in Stevenage too for 30 minutes. Service was good enough. My complaint is that the photos in the private gallery which show an incredibly hot tight girl are of Lucy but from years ago. She's rather larger now. Not fat per se but not that tight young thing in the PG.

Siadwel

She's in Stevenage again. Been umming and ahhing the last couple of times she's been round this way, but this, on her profile, 'My high level of discretion and exclusivity does necessitate a screening step that is undertaken with the utmost confidentiality'........

What the fuck is that all about?

Offline congrats2015

Siadwell - it mean she wants you to phone and talk to her before you go and fuck her...lol

She's actually a nice girl and fairly willing if you are gentle...at first!

Siadwel

Oh, ffs, why don't she just say so, or is she trying to secretly brag about her command of the English language. Can't think if I've ever used the word 'Exclusivity', myself, even.

Offline Hertsgent

She made me submit my qualifications, get a police check, provide DNA test results, and do a compatibility questionaire......

Siadwel

Oh no.......not a fucking compatibility questionnaire  :crazy: