Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Blue - Hatfield (Eyes wide open B&S)  (Read 907 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7439736) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline simon07

I have seen Carolina twice now as she has replaced Black Pearl and works with Mia Mia Loca. External Link/Members Only

Communications were good though her English is limited. Usual flat in Hatfield location not far from Aldi. She is from Mexico City.

She is better than her pics and i was guided by positive reviews of UKP guys who were aware of B&S.

Punched numbers to access flat. Some idiot had scratched on the wall by flat door (Hookers —> ). I pointed it out and it was covered on my second visit to Hot Blue.

Carolina is as profile around 20 years old, slim size 6, small boobs, pretty and cute. Dark hair and not like false profile pics. Lovely body and she is shy at first. i got a lot more kisses on my second visit. Her breasts are small and nipples are lovely to work on. Her pussy is a little hairy (I prefer shaved) and second time not as clean. maybe wash off lube properly Carolina?

Her Blowjob was excellent and it is a wonderful site seeing a lovely young gal work the knob. Excellent cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. There is a big mirror if you want to watch yourself doing doggie on her.
Mish to finish and second time she had her legs on my shoulders.

Hatfield is not known for excellent tourers and Hot Blue and Mia Mia Loca will do well here.
The good news is that Carolina (hot Blue) is here for a month.

Offline Bornslippy

You guys need to let the maid know that their are hygiene issues with these girls (quite a few comments in recent reviews). Fucks sake dont take 5 mins to wash between punts. And start shaving down there!

Offline Bornslippy

Also why dont they put "actual" photos on the profile.
Might have a go if she swallows like black pearl does