Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge: Top picks for the week/day  (Read 81300 times)

Offline Joelawerence

Tempted to TOFTT anyone any info??

External Link/Members Only

Seems like only available on Weekends which is a shame  :(

Offline Bornslippy

Offline HotSausage

Photos look encouraging  :thumbsup:
Only if they're of the girl you get to see! The pics on her vivastreet ad appear to be of 'internet personality' Reem Rae, which is not an encouraging sign.

Offline mibs40

Thanks for the heads up - in Cambridge next weekend so might risk a 1hr massage booking if I do I’ll report back … :hi:

Offline frankbolton51

Why is this town so thin on talent these days? Am I missing something?

Offline HotSausage

Thanks for the heads up - in Cambridge next weekend so might risk a 1hr massage booking if I do I’ll report back … :hi:
It looks like you're gonna have to wait an extra week.  :crazy:

Offline somethingrandom

Why is this town so thin on talent these days? Am I missing something?

I think I can answer that...

to quote a WG I once knew a decade or so ago:  "clients in Cambridge are so weird, my last client made me dress up as a mouse and chase him round the room, while he was dressed as a piece of cheese"

She then went on to explain why she preferred coming to Ipswich than Cambridge: "I would rather shag pikeys than professors any day of the week"

Offline Joelawerence

I think I can answer that...

to quote a WG I once knew a decade or so ago:  "clients in Cambridge are so weird, my last client made me dress up as a mouse and chase him round the room, while he was dressed as a piece of cheese"

She then went on to explain why she preferred coming to Ipswich than Cambridge: "I would rather shag pikeys than professors any day of the week"

Haha, that’s hilarious as Fuck  :lol:

Offline frankbolton51

Your masseuse Sara AW ID 6716809 in Cambridge; looks nice, but mixed reviews. Anyone had the pleasure?

Czechchick AW ID 256688.650 in Cambridge until 15th -- looks nice but any intel?

Offline frankbolton51

BTW seems Your masseuse Sara travels with another (her cousin) cleo AW ID 3714158. Seems to have slightly more consistently positive reviews.

Offline konky1337

Polish Sara is back in Cambridge. Great girl, loads of positives reviews

Offline Mich9el

Tempted to TOFTT anyone any info??

I met this lady two weeks ago, she is the person in the photo. I had a very good time, her bj is the best I ever had. definitely will meet her again.

Online Cambridgy

I met this lady two weeks ago, she is the person in the photo. I had a very good time, her bj is the best I ever had. definitely will meet her again.

If you can get a review up it would be appreciated.

Offline Bornslippy

review??

Offline randyrobert

The lovely azzurra is back in Cambridge working off  newmarket road.

Offline frankbolton51

I see this week we have tours from:
English Summer Reid 21st-23rd External Link/Members Only (mostly positive reviews)
Kimora Moore 15th-21st External Link/Members Only (couple of negatives)
Gee Bailey all month by the look of it External Link/Members Only (not much showing: any intel?)
Priscilla 18th-25th External Link/Members Only (one positive on PN)

Offline JayEZ2K

I see this week we have tours from:
English Summer Reid 21st-23rd External Link/Members Only (mostly positive reviews)
Kimora Moore 15th-21st External Link/Members Only (couple of negatives)
Gee Bailey all month by the look of it External Link/Members Only (not much showing: any intel?)
Priscilla 18th-25th External Link/Members Only (one positive on PN)
Cheers for the update. Out of the lot, English Summer has the best review score, but priced at £180 for 30 minutes! The other ones have mediocre or poor review scores, and are also overpriced.  :cry:

Azzurra, mentioned above, has slightly better pricing and good reviews but is still expensive.

If we're posting high priced SPs, perhaps Katie069. However, she's older than her photos, late 30s, and expensive.

I wouldn't recommend any of them as I don't want to contribute to high prices.

There's perhaps a well-priced Thai or two that might be good. Otherwise, hopefully some reasonably priced SPs will tour Cambs soon.

Offline Bornslippy

Cheers for the update. Out of the lot, English Summer has the best review score, but priced at £180 for 30 minutes! The other ones have mediocre or poor review scores, and are also overpriced.  :cry:

Azzurra, mentioned above, has slightly better pricing and good reviews but is still expensive.

If we're posting high priced SPs, perhaps Katie069. However, she's older than her photos, late 30s, and expensive.

I wouldn't recommend any of them as I don't want to contribute to high prices.

There's perhaps a well-priced Thai or two that might be good. Otherwise, hopefully some reasonably priced SPs will tour Cambs soon.
Good on you! Pricing is becoming ridiculous and I ain't contributing either  :thumbsup:
£180 for 30 mins!!! Fuck right off (fuck probably not the best word to use lol)
Edit: PSE (which gives you what, exactly?? is £250 for 30 mins. There are some soppy twats out there of they are paying that!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 03:11:21 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline thumbspot

Looks good - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sadly not in town at the moment - might be tempted to TOFTT. If still around on Sunday might try.

Offline Bornslippy

Sadly not in town at the moment - might be tempted to TOFTT. If still around on Sunday might try.
shame no owo

Offline Rock123

I keep trying to make an appointment with her via text but she is haphazard in her responses back.

Offline frankbolton51

Pricing is becoming ridiculous: £180 for 30 mins!!!

Well, quite. Only noticed that after I mentioned her. Crazy. I can't believe that's just inflation or even Cambridge property and AirB&B prices. That's just wishful thinking! Must think the local profs earn zillions!

Offline canadianguy

Yasmin Stacey is in Cambridge for a few days: External Link/Members Only
No reviews on here, but AW feedback is all positive.  Profile sounds interesting.
I'll see if I can escape the family and TOFTT

Offline frankbolton51

Yasmin Stacey is in Cambridge for a few days: External Link/Members Only
Not very revealing public pics, but looks busty and reasonable price, at least. Of the eight touring girls listed for this week on AW, the cheapest is £180ph, most are £200+, one is £300 (!) Do they really find customers willing to pay that, when you can take a trip to London and get half that price?

Offline JayEZ2K

Ava Morgan is what a great top pick looks like: 96% positive rating (24/25 positives). Unfortunately not here long, and in Newmarket. Hopefully she'll like Cambs and us local gents enough to do a longer tour next time.

Offline Rock123

I keep trying to make an appointment with her via text but she is haphazard in her responses back.

Yet again I tried today and got through the first initial text to ask about available and she texted back to let her know a time. Which I have done but I've not heard anything back at all. Shame as I did want to book her.

Offline frankbolton51

Very little of interest in Cambridge this weekend, I'd say. But Michelle Sec GFE seems to be around: Mostly positives, reasonable price, huge arse if you like that kind of thing.

Offline somethingrandom

Touring Cambridge in April, pricy...
1 positive on here and mentioned in the gym wear thread

Offline somethingrandom

Alice Deveraux is visiting Cambridge in may, 28th, 29th for those who like to book early.

or

Tour page:

Offline frankbolton51

Mad fucking prices from tourers this week except possibly External Link/Members Only
Any intel? Name seems familiar. Whereabouts might she be based?

Offline frankbolton51

Mad fucking prices from tourers this week except possibly External Link/Members Only
Oh, wait a sec. I think she tours, or used to, with Claudia/ Laura but does massage only and not FS these days, right??

Online Mikeb

She is regularly in Cambridge and a few other parts of the country, and is very well reviewed on this website if you use the search function - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=8531

Usually around the train station. I've seen her travel partner before, who has since retired.

Offline canadianguy

Saw this cracker yesterday: External Link/Members Only
Review to follow, but it won’t be this week (and she leaves at the weekend).
Well reviewed already and I’ll add mine when I get time.
Fill your boots!

Offline Bornslippy

no number on profile cant be arsed with emails.  saw her 5 years ago and was a good fuck

Offline frankbolton51

no number on profile cant be arsed with emails.  saw her 5 years ago and was a good fuck
Yes I hate it too when they don’t give a number. How do they expect to get business?

Offline canadianguy

I sent one message on AW and she sent me her number.
But I understand why it annoys some people.

Offline JayEZ2K

ManuelaUk2 might be decent. On the slightly expensive side, but still less than 100hh and has four positives.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=33948

Offline Jimmy555

Caroline GFE

This one looks rather interesting! Anyone seen her?

Offline MagicMike

Caroline GFE

Just posted a review. Low neutral I’m afraid.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Shame that not as good as we'd m normaly expect from a Polish girl:(..

Offline JayEZ2K

Caroline GFE

Now she has two neutral reviews...

Review 1: "Not like in the pictures... there was a lot of in and out of the room and timewasting..."  Also he paid for CIM but she pulled away.

Review 2: "I didn't fancy her and I really should have walked. I'd say 4/10 facially, I wouldn't have looked twice at her in the street...  body to body contact had a reluctance to it, little/no kissing, hugging or cuddling... "

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=37405
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 04:44:56 pm by JayEZ2K »