Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pre - punt Comms - a version of courtship?????  (Read 2632 times)

willbred

OK, I'm in a philosophical mood. Just been thinking about the pre-punt comms we (and the girls) indulge in. Now I accept that a lot of guys will simply call, text or email sufficient info. to make the booking and any specific requests.
But, there are without doubt a number of punters who engage in quite a protracted thread of comms between the booking and the punt, with or without the active encouragement of the lady of their choice.
Let me say, I have, on a couple of occasions been in that zone - once my first booking with someone who is now a regular, the other a one off where the prossie wouldn't stop telling me what she was going to do with me when I got there. Both were immense turn-ons and definitely enhanced the punt itself.
However, back to the point of this post. In civvie relationships, there is generally a "courtship ritual". Just because we punters are making arrangements to have sex with a female who happens to be charging for the privilege, doesn't mean our DNA is suddenly going to notice the subtle economic difference. Hence, we may well perform a number of examples of the aforementioned courtship ritual.
I think it's possible
Thoughts? Experiences?

cockneybstrd

Any use of the X to end a text to a pro$$ie should be outlawed in my humble opinion.

Rochdull lad

I've mentioned on here previously that, once I've made the provisional arrangement with the WG, I email her to notify her of my age, my disability and how they affect an appointment in case she wants to back out of the arrangement.

So far, none has.

JV547845

Yeah I've done that.  I've done more sexting with WGs than I have exs or girls I failed to pull, one WG in particular loved it and made it very challenging to nofap until the booking.  I ended up feeling a bit more for her than I thought was wise but I was a little bit dissappointed on the second visit and started `cheating' on her.  I've not looked back since but I do wonder how she's doing, she's a nice lass.

Offline wristjob

If I was a WG and somebody seemed to want to have a proper sexting session before booking me I'd think what a timewasting wanker and block them. if it takes more than 3 texts to get the details sorted then somebody is pissing about.

JV547845

Yeah me too but we'd already sorted the details and she initiated it. If a woman WG or not wants to fantasise over me then I'm happy to oblige.

Offline Boundless

Any use of the X to end a text to a pro$$ie should be outlawed in my humble opinion.

totally agree

:thumbsup:

Offline Boundless

I've had a few text exchanges longer than 3, this is always due to the stupid thick slapper not reading my text correctly and/or answering the question that I had asked. Sometimes it's like pulling teeth and if it wasn't for the fact that I was desperate to fuck her brains out I would have told her to fuck off!

Example;

Me: R U free this afta 4 a half hour please?

Her: what time after 4?

:dash: :dash: :dash:

cockneybstrd

I've had a few text exchanges longer than 3, this is always due to the stupid thick slapper not reading my text correctly and/or answering the question that I had asked. Sometimes it's like pulling teeth and if it wasn't for the fact that I was desperate to fuck her brains out I would have told her to fuck off!

Example;

Sam I am a dense cunt so I would have thought you were looking for a half hour after 4 clock''

So if you had said  Are you free this afternoon for a half hour appointment please I would have got it.

You have to remember when dealing with pro$$ie its best to explain it all slowly and clearly otherwise they tend not too understand

yorkshire123

Sam I am a dense cunt so I would have thought you were looking for a half hour after 4 clock''

So if you had said  Are you free this afternoon for a half hour appointment please I would have got it.

You have to remember when dealing with pro$$ie its best to explain it all slowly and clearly otherwise they tend not too understand

Fucking hell CB, thats a shirt changer  :lol:

Offline CBPaul

That's exactly how I read it too. So you're not  a dense cunt.  Or perhaps I am too  :(

Offline CBPaul

I've never gone in for protracted exchanges of emails and texts, can't see the point. It should only take a few to arrange a time and get enough details of her location.

Besides, it takes ages to type a text on my punting phone because it is old and crap, not like my everyday iPhone, so long texts become a pain in the arse that I don't have the patience for.

I always think that too many exchanges of texts and emails will get me viewed as being a time waster, so I keep things short and simple - especially for the EE contingent. If a prossie wants to offer this service I'm sure she will allocate time and charge for it, perhaps that's what some are doing when they keep using their phone when they should be paying attention to me during a pun thought.

Offline Jeremy

If you can't be bothered to have a long text exchange why don't you take an extra 30 seconds to lend some clarity to your texts. I hadn't a clue what the fuck you were trying to say until I read the example response.

Offline Happyjose

If I was a WG and somebody seemed to want to have a proper sexting session before booking me I'd think what a timewasting wanker and block them. if it takes more than 3 texts to get the details sorted then somebody is pissing about.

This. Plus I pay for no strings sex and to walk away afterwards. Any possible connection to courtship or an emotional content would scare the bejesus out of me.The only connection to my DNA will be the small deposit she hopefully thoroughly cleans off her before the next punter arrives.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I read the above text to mean he wants a half hour booking after 4pm, just as the prossie in his example did I'd want to know what time 'afta 4' he wanted - many, many times potential clients are limited to a specific time window but will ask 'when are you free on Thursday/today/tonight' you fire off a few replies then after a few texts he reveals it has to be 6.15pm - so I can quite understand why she's asking for a specific time. I've also received texts from guys that have meant something slightly different to the words typed, and my replies have been also misunderstood which is why spell things out asking for absolute clarification.  Some of the texts and even emails I receive are just unbelieveable however a polite, to the point reply tends to galvanise into clarity!

OR perhaps I'm just thick!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 09:47:05 am by Strawberry »

Offline ForrestGump

Example;

I'd expect a young native Brit wg to be more likely to interpret your text as intended. After all text speak is their 2nd language, right? But probably not an EE girl.

Since texting on your punting phone is a chore prob best to prefer calling and making the arrangement to meet up. That's what I'd attempt to do anyway.  :)

pokenn

A version of courtship? Nope.

Remember, these are WORKING girls. This is a job. If they send sexy texts it's to reel you in. They don't care about you and they are not sexually attracted to you.

It's a financial transaction - sex for money. If you enjoy a bit sexting and the girl is happy to do it then fine - all part of the service. But don't imagine it's courtship.

yorkshire123

On a first contact text it save's a lot of time & angst to be as clear as possible.
I try to include the following.
Date
Time
in-call/out-call (including general location if out-call)
Duration
And a request to speak to her reference specific requirement.

My structure has failed me on a few occasions if its an initial phone call as opposed to a text, My requirements are clear in my head but get thrown out of the window if her profile pictures are stunning but she sounds like Bernard Manning  :D

With regulars it is more of a relaxed arrangement as i find you can get away with saying things like "I'm ok anytime after 8, if your available let me know"

Offline Daffodil

If anybody does view pre-punt texts as a form of courtship then they're best off not punting  :hi:

Offline akauya

Example;

That makes another dense cunt of me too, also if I were a prossie I would cancel that as I hate text speak.

Offline akauya

If anybody does view pre-punt texts as a form of courtship then they're best off not punting  :hi:

Indeed. It's the same over and over again. So many punters thinking they are going on a date.

GeeWiz

IMO it is a SP with too much time on their hands indulging you.

I've had "my pussy's getting wet already just thinking about tonight" and the like, but just remember that it wouldn't be moist if I rocked up without my wallet.  So if you think this a form of courtship, you would do well to remember that.

Offline smiths

OK, I'm in a philosophical mood. Just been thinking about the pre-punt comms we (and the girls) indulge in. Now I accept that a lot of guys will simply call, text or email sufficient info. to make the booking and any specific requests.
But, there are without doubt a number of punters who engage in quite a protracted thread of comms between the booking and the punt, with or without the active encouragement of the lady of their choice.
Let me say, I have, on a couple of occasions been in that zone - once my first booking with someone who is now a regular, the other a one off where the prossie wouldn't stop telling me what she was going to do with me when I got there. Both were immense turn-ons and definitely enhanced the punt itself.
However, back to the point of this post. In civvie relationships, there is generally a "courtship ritual". Just because we punters are making arrangements to have sex with a female who happens to be charging for the privilege, doesn't mean our DNA is suddenly going to notice the subtle economic difference. Hence, we may well perform a number of examples of the aforementioned courtship ritual.
I think it's possible
Thoughts? Experiences?

I require simplicity when punting. I rarely know until i wake up if i fancy a punt or not that day, if i do its a case of contacting by phone only the WG/parlour/party i am interested in and booking. If i book i ring again to confirm before leaving mine and thats it. No text ping pong or long exchange of emails, all a waste of my time. For me its strictly business all the way nowadays.

I do of course know such exchanges enhance punts for some punters though. ;)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I prefer a quick interaction when making a booking.  a quick call or a couple of texts or one or two emails as that is all that is needed.  The guys who tend to keep texting days before sending text after text or email after email I find really annoying as I don't need to hear their life story and I wont be giving them mine so I just reply ok see you on Thurs at 2pm or whatever day/time is booked.  if they carry on I just assume they are after more than I can offer and politely tell them I wont be able to see them as it has become obvious that they don't want just a booking but something I am not able to offer them.

I have also found the majority of guys that treat it as a type of courtship are timewasters anyway playing out a fantasy in their own heads.  It takes a few moments to book as I make it very simple and don't have hoops to jump through so I don't feel there is any need for prolonged contact before a booking.  After all if every booking did this we would not have time to do any bookings as we would be spending all our time answering long emails and texts

Ben4454

Usually too busy to flirt with the WG before the punt although sometimes the girl will start texting me but i don't respond
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:46:56 pm by Ben4454 »

Sienna_Bronze

I'm really not a fan of long drawn out conversations. I mean in this job if you are constantly able to text throughout the day then you're not doing very well! I sometimes respond with a generic blunt answer, that usually stops them if not then next time I check I have about a dozen question marks sent to me. Absolutely does my head in. If they need to talk join pof!

Offline Gatts

My comms only go as far as 'Hi, are you free in 30 mins?' if they answer yes, then its 'great, whats the address'. I go to them for straight up sex, nothing more nothing less.

JV547845

I never called it courtship.  One amazing lady insisted on a courtesy phone call pre-punt which was really good but but extended pre punt comms by text only ever happen with part timers so far.

I take it pestering a working girl 2 hours before an in call for a post code (if they've just forgotten) doesn't count as courtship ;-)

Offline mattylondon

There's a very large part of me that sympathizes with this point of view. However, if the girl is personable and polite, I see no harm in it. Fuck me. Does that make me a fluffy?!  :crazy:

To me, it's more a male/female thing and obviously, in communicating with a prostitute, it means zero.

OR perhaps I'm just thick!
Hold that thought!  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 08:19:10 am by mattylondon »

Online webpunter

Common word in texts from AW girlies = 'hun', normally pre-ceeded with a 'hi'
Have very occasionally had a suggestive type comment - which i know is all part of the game
Even so they make good reading at the time : )
Think that texts can be likened to AW mails - too many - timewaster
Brevity is the key - having read 'yawn' on a reply to me ! 
Has anyone ever had the nerve to finish text with 'TTFN' ?!

Offline Paul31

I always put loads of x on txts I send to my regular.

cockneybstrd

More than one ??? I would be curious to know what the pro$$ie think of all the x's

quote author=mattylondon link=topic=31172.msg436818#msg436818 date=1401779796]
There's a very large part of me that sympathizes with this point of view. However, if the girl is personable and polite, I see no harm in it. Fuck me. Does that make me a fluffy?!  :crazy:

[/quote]

Well that's two strikes on the fluffy scale Matty.  :)

While I know that you understand it is exchange of money for services. I do worry that some people forget that.

Though when it comes to women and the x at the end of the text. It never fails to amuse me how you can wind up a civvy bird by failing to put an X at the end of the text.

Offline Paul31

My regular always puts one on the end of any txt she sends me and if she forgets she sends one within a few minutes

cockneybstrd

My regular always puts one on the end of any txt she sends me and if she forgets she sends one within a few minutes

Thats nice of her....

I do the same with civvy birds if I forget to put one at the end of the text as otherwise it tends to lead to them getting all pissy and moany.

Offline mattylondon

Well that's two strikes on the fluffy scale Matty.  :)

Though when it comes to women and the x at the end of the text. It never fails to amuse me how you can wind up a civvy bird by failing to put an X at the end of the text.
Yep, I need to toughen up! You can be certain that I never forget what a bunch of manipulative money grabbers some of they are.  ;)

And yes, I've done that on occasion with a civvy bird!  :D

Rochdull lad

By the look of her home page, this one External Link/Members Only , currently being referred to in https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31294.0 , seems to encourage it, though, cockney.

Offline Johny Stone

For me a civvy is same with a WG, Im paying for both, I show respect to both, I flirt with both, makes me feel good.

I pay a fee to the WG and I pay drinks, meals plus I had wasted many hours with the civvies birds to persuade them to have sex with me.

With a WG its easy and simple, I pay and I get sex in return, no fuss, no hassle, no wasted time.