Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanaa, Liverpool Street, decent positive from me  (Read 2525 times)

73 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6101781) (66 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline PEsbarto

External Link/Members Only

Booking
1 hour fs, OW, RO, 2 pops, £140

Comms
Comms were relatively easy, I texted when the greenlight was showing, got a quick generic response with price list, and organised a meet for that day. She did ask to push the booking back 15-30minutes with about 30 minutes notice.

Location and room
Ivanaa seems to move between St Albans, Watford area and Liverpool Street, she said she does a couple weeks at each. The room in Liverpool street was very small, basically a bed, desk, and an ensuite. It's near the top floor of a small apartment block accessed from one of the side streets with a code, and she lets you in at the top.

Looks
Ivanaa looks cracking. Just like her pictures. Probably about 5'6", blonde, relatively slim and absolutely fantastic large boobs (fake but feel soft and brilliant). Basically the pictures are what you get (and I think she looks great), but the possible negatives are: if you're an ass guy, she unfortunately has a rather flat ass and it probably won't do much for you. Also, if you were hoping for a super slim, zero fat, fitness type physique, she doesn't have that either. She is generally slim, but carries a little bit of fat around the stomach (which does kind of work for her).

Service
So it seems I am going against the grain a bit here, but I thought it was brilliant.

Ivanaa let me in behind the door, but then revealed herself to look as pictured wearing lingerie. I went to the loo, to come out finding her topless (A+ for boobs men), and then we got to it.

She performs OW, I thought it was good - eye contact, did a hitting/patting it against her tounge thing, decent overall. We moved to 69 for a bit, before CG, missionary and finish in the bag. A positive from me to flag, was no over-dramatic and unrealistic moans (a turn off of mine). She did very soft, more realistic moaning in my opinion that was either legitimate (meaning I was nailing it at certain points, unlikely) or she's great at faking it (but in a good way).

She gave me a massage to recover - nothing to write about - and went again for round 2. I think I started again a bit too soon, as I was very excited but really struggled to finish, but she was honestly a champ trying to get the second out of me. Also would add she really did take a pounding (highlight was hearing her say 'Pesbarto, you are a pussy terrorist' in a jokey way)

In the end, went back to 69 where i got the second pop. Now I'm pretty sure it was OW, but did somehow end up finishing on her tits so I think she may have done a rapid switch for the finish which was brilliant - not really sure how it happened, was all a happy blur.

One positive to flag, I thought she had a great attitude. Very smiley, very keen to please, and she had a quite laid-back, down-to-earth and even funny attitude. Made the punt really pleasant, so from what I understand, not your usual ROM.

Summary
I think it was a strong positive. She's fit. Great tits. Good attitude. Two pops for £140 in central london, seems gvfm too.

I think the reason for some of the mixed reviews, may be the lack of kissing. It's not really my thing anyway so not much of a negative, but I get that it may create a bit more of a transactional p&d feel. But I think for £80 for half an hour is worth it, but she's fit and I love big boobs so I was more than happy to book 1hour.

Would I return
Eventually, yes. But have others I wish to see first

Online last_days_of_logan

Booking
1 hour fs, OW, RO, 2 pops, £140

Comms
Comms were relatively easy, I texted when the greenlight was showing, got a quick generic response with price list, and organised a meet for that day. She did ask to push the booking back 15-30minutes with about 30 minutes notice.

Location and room
Ivanaa seems to move between St Albans, Watford area and Liverpool Street, she said she does a couple weeks at each. The room in Liverpool street was very small, basically a bed, desk, and an ensuite. It's near the top floor of a small apartment block accessed from one of the side streets with a code, and she lets you in at the top.

Looks
Ivanaa looks cracking. Just like her pictures. Probably about 5'6", blonde, relatively slim and absolutely fantastic large boobs (fake but feel soft and brilliant). Basically the pictures are what you get (and I think she looks great), but the possible negatives are: if you're an ass guy, she unfortunately has a rather flat ass and it probably won't do much for you. Also, if you were hoping for a super slim, zero fat, fitness type physique, she doesn't have that either. She is generally slim, but carries a little bit of fat around the stomach (which does kind of work for her).

Service
So it seems I am going against the grain a bit here, but I thought it was brilliant.

Ivanaa let me in behind the door, but then revealed herself to look as pictured wearing lingerie. I went to the loo, to come out finding her topless (A+ for boobs men), and then we got to it.

She performs OW, I thought it was good - eye contact, did a hitting/patting it against her tounge thing, decent overall. We moved to 69 for a bit, before CG, missionary and finish in the bag. A positive from me to flag, was no over-dramatic and unrealistic moans (a turn off of mine). She did very soft, more realistic moaning in my opinion that was either legitimate (meaning I was nailing it at certain points, unlikely) or she's great at faking it (but in a good way).

She gave me a massage to recover - nothing to write about - and went again for round 2. I think I started again a bit too soon, as I was very excited but really struggled to finish, but she was honestly a champ trying to get the second out of me. Also would add she really did take a pounding (highlight was hearing her say 'Pesbarto, you are a pussy terrorist' in a jokey way)

In the end, went back to 69 where i got the second pop. Now I'm pretty sure it was OW, but did somehow end up finishing on her tits so I think she may have done a rapid switch for the finish which was brilliant - not really sure how it happened, was all a happy blur.

One positive to flag, I thought she had a great attitude. Very smiley, very keen to please, and she had a quite laid-back, down-to-earth and even funny attitude. Made the punt really pleasant, so from what I understand, not your usual ROM.

Summary
I think it was a strong positive. She's fit. Great tits. Good attitude. Two pops for £140 in central london, seems gvfm too.

I think the reason for some of the mixed reviews, may be the lack of kissing. It's not really my thing anyway so not much of a negative, but I get that it may create a bit more of a transactional p&d feel. But I think for £80 for half an hour is worth it, but she's fit and I love big boobs so I was more than happy to book 1hour.

Would I return
Eventually, yes. But have others I wish to see first

Thanks for the review

Note to others..she is NBA

Offline Setodger