Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Itch to scratch - Marina Diamandis lookalike?  (Read 910 times)

Offline BuiltForSpeed

Hi all,

After a change in circumstances, I've returned to my little hobby of punting and with a bit of pent up tension, I've really got the urge to find a WG that looks like Marina Diamandis. For those of you not familiar with her, she's a singer with Greek heritage and consequentially has the most fantastic body shape IMO - tiny waist, nice hips and bum and fucking massive tits (28GG!). As a bonus she fucking gorgeous.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Anyone got any idea of girls that look like this? I know a girl of this level will be higher rate, but I'm willing to consider it as a once in a lifetime investment.

I travel the UK for my job, so multiple postings in the various regional forums didn't seem appropriate or efficient, as I can be pretty much everywhere at one time or another (I'm willing to wait  :D)

I've searched the forum as much as I can without nothing back. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Offline winkywanky

When I were a lad it was Nana Mouskouri.

I wear glasses so she was a bit of a gf fantasy for me  :blush:.

Offline lamboman

Showing your age there.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

She is a lot older than me  :P

But when she was on the telly a lot in the UK by that time she was a gorgeous, slim Milf to me  :rose:.

Offline BuiltForSpeed

Is this close enough in looks ?

Just popped up in Birmingham

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=318430.0

Thanks for the tip. I've taken a look at the thread and related posts and it doesn't bode well, sadly.. Onwards and upwards  ;)

Offline Home Alone

You and me both, ww. Back in the 70s, she could have had me if she'd played her cards right!  ;)  :P :lol:

Not now that she's 86 - I've just googled her - though.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 02:37:56 pm by Home Alone »

Offline spiralnotebook

When I were a lad it was Nana Mouskouri

You beat me to it  :thumbsup:

Offline rathbone

Good thread!  If you find someone close to meeting your ideal let me know, as she's pretty close to my ideal as well. :)

Incidentally Marina seems to be one of those women who change their appearance each time you see shots of her: in Google images the different photos of her look like completely different women.  The shots you chose are definitely the most flattering though.