Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lexi.babe - Incall - Canning Town  (Read 1218 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6688180) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline mandaark

visited her in early March, I was looking for a pretty gfe provider, she replied n agreed on same day visit.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Cost: £250 for an hour, anal was extra but not taken.
Coms: quick response on whatsApp n agreed on same day visit.
Looks: true to her description on her aw profile, Pretty girl with nice makeup n fillers, long beautiful hair, Nice boobs, bit saggy but I like those than those hard-on fake ones. Nice round ass but not as big as in pics. Lots of toys on display on the table.
The meet: Reached the venue at time but asked to wait 10 mins, twice, bit annoying but I had already made the journey. Knocked the door n she opened wearing nice lingerie set, I liked what I saw.
Offered water and shower, came back with some kisses (no dfk), started with covered OW, some 69, sex in mish n doggy. everything was a short session...she wanted to move from one to another very fast, felt kinda rushed and lack of enthusiasm n passion.
anyways, left 10 mins early.

I really wanted to give it a positive as she's a pretty girl with all right things at right places but hush hush service kinda killed the mood.

I may visit again if looking for a pretty girl and no other are available, else No.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline paul90

I tend to test the water with a 30min punt when the hourly charge is over 150. I wasted a fair amount of dough in the past finding out if an SP is good or not, lexi is quite hot.

Offline fred_mecury

covered oral for 200+ with OWO as extra always seems like a rip off to me