Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Timewasters  (Read 1024 times)

Hawdit

Getting a little fed up with girls advertising, arranging appointments and then cancelling last minute!!! Two girls have done this to me in the last two weeks and it seems to be happening more and more. 

The latest one is BeamingBlue based in St Austell.  External Link/Members Only

Her pattern is arrange to meet and then cancel once you have made all your arrangements, various excuses, four or five times she has cancelled, two of those times she approached me to tell me she was available!  Still haven't actually met her, and she wants to rearrange for next week, what do you guys think should I try and meet with her again?

I know that it is difficult to arrange meets and I understand occasionally there is a hiccup, but I am starting to get paranoid of late at how many cancellations I am having.

Offline Urban_G

It's up to you to decide if you should fuck her off for being messed about, I guess it boils down to how much you want to see her versus how pissed off you get.

I wouldn't take it personally though, she's probably just crap at making arrangements.

Offline buccdriver

You say this has happened over the last two weeks...........completely covering the Xmas/New Year period!! i think in this instance anybody can make arrangements and they're fucked up by friend/family wanting to have a drink because "I haven't seen you all year". Shit happens. Personally, I don't arrange to see any girl over this time because of it.

However, the main 'jollies' are now over and hopefully she could keep the appointment, so give her another go??........but have a plan B just in case..............
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 06:14:52 pm by buccdriver »

vw

Her pattern is arrange to meet and then cancel once you have made all your arrangements, various excuses, four or five times she has cancelled

Would block her and move on and write a negative review here as is your right after being cancelled 5 times, or even write 5 negative reviews.

vw

You say this has happened over the last two weeks...........completely covering the Xmas/New Year period!! i think in this instance anybody can make arrangements and they're fucked up by friend/family wanting to have a drink because "I haven't seen you all year". Shit happens. Personally, I don't arrange to see any girl over this time because of it.

However, the main 'jollies' are now over and hopefully she could keep the appointment, so give her another go??........but have a plan B just in case..............
Bollox, no need to defend the bitch she screwed him over, white knights are not welcome on this site !

Offline buccdriver

Bollox, no need to defend the bitch she screwed him over, white knights are not welcome on this site !

Simply putting my thoughts on what may have happened. Apologies if I'm not allowed to do that.

vw

Simply putting my thoughts on what may have happened. Apologies if I'm not allowed to do that.

Your thoughts were to defend a scum bag prossie, doesn't go down well here !

People like you make up excuses for the shit ones all the time !  Was not a one off was a 5 time thing yet you persist on making excuses.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I've never been impressed with the "visiting friend/relative" excuse.  The WG should just say that she has a prior engagement - because she HAS, for fuck's sake!  Would she suddenly cancel a doctor/dentist appointment or whatever just because a friend turned up?

Unacceptable.

vw

I've never been impressed with the "visiting friend/relative" excuse.  The WG should just say that she has a prior engagement - because she HAS, for fuck's sake!  Would she suddenly cancel a doctor/dentist appointment or whatever just because a friend turned up?

Unacceptable.

People like buccdriver think its OK 5 times !  And make excuses !   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Hawdit

I was kind of being sarcastic when I said do you think I should book again.  Though I disagree that buccdriver was white knighting, some of us are just not as cold hearted as VW.  But no I will not try again.  It has been 2 in the last 2 weeks and probably 6 in the last 3 months.  Cornwall is really shit for prossies at the minute.  Old favourites have gone, I can't believe I am looking forward to the invasion of the EEs next week after the holidays. 

I blacklisted all the timewasters and munters on AW, did a search and within 20miles of my postcode there was nothing!!!!!  So maybe I should go for a six chance  :mad:

vw

I was kind of being sarcastic when I said do you think I should book again.  Though I disagree that buccdriver was white knighting, some of us are just not as cold hearted as VW.  But no I will not try again.  It has been 2 in the last 2 weeks and probably 6 in the last 3 months.  Cornwall is really shit for prossies at the minute.  Old favourites have gone, I can't believe I am looking forward to the invasion of the EEs next week after the holidays. 

I blacklisted all the timewasters and munters on AW, did a search and within 20miles of my postcode there was nothing!!!!!  So maybe I should go for a six chance  :mad:
Cold hearted my ass, real hearted when it comes to people muddying the waters and accepting bullshit and encouraging bad behaviour to other punters.

So its quiet so you should accept this nonsense ? No

Hope you get some good EE's anyway, and some pride !

Hawdit

Cold hearted my ass, real hearted when it comes to people muddying the waters and accepting bullshit and encouraging bad behaviour to other punters.

So its quiet so you should accept this nonsense ? No

Hope you get some good EE's anyway, and some pride !
I think it is difficult to be proud in the Cornish prossie desert, but obviously i won't go back for a sixth knock back, and hopefully this post will stop others from getting the same treatment.  Especially as it seems there are some even fluffier than me.

But thankfully we have VW to keep us all under control  :timeout:

Offline insignia

Done same to me 3 times now I spend a fair bit of time down that way and not a great deal of choice  found truro to be quite good

bristolqwerty

I can't believe I am looking forward to the invasion of the EEs next week after the holidays. 
   :D  I've found myself in the same position in Plymouth, thank the lord for JBjolie  :kissgirl:

Offline PeachyAssFan

One cancellation would be really annoying as my punting opportunities are limited. Twice, off my list forever. It's never happened to me. I did try and book someone in the week leading up to Christmas, but she had the decency to tell me that she might have to let me down as she was expecting her parents at some point.

Hawdit

Great new one down my way, she wants to root out timewasters by getting them to pay £12 for private gallery before they book, so she is definitely genuine and not a timewaster herself. Ffs cornwall just gets worse!!!!

External Link/Members Only

bristolqwerty

Great new one down my way, she wants to root out timewasters by getting them to pay £12 for private gallery before they book, so she is definitely genuine and not a timewaster herself. Ffs cornwall just gets worse!!!!

:D :lol: ;) Saw this too
Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)
  considering this she's taking the mick a bit.  PG scammer, does anyone fall for this?

Hawdit

Obviously someone does or they would just not bother I guess if a few dozen do she will get a few quid, and AW will get there cut so everybody is happy apart from the poor noobie punter

Hawdit

For Christ sake, now have had a cancellation from SarahBelleSquirts, arranged some punting time this morning.  Set up meet with Sarah over the weekend, good clear comms.  Had to ring her this morning to get details.  Phone switched off, no reply on AW, time of appointment passes.  Eventually get a message via AW to say had horse riding accident and couldn't message me to tell me.  May be very genuine, but really I am getting pissed off, going to put every cancelled meeting on here from now on, we need to share this information otherwise girls are going to keep cancelling with impunity and given how much they rant about timewasters on their pages it is a bit hypocritical!!

Offline JimmySW

For Christ sake, now have had a cancellation from SarahBelleSquirts, arranged some punting time this morning.  Set up meet with Sarah over the weekend, good clear comms.  Had to ring her this morning to get details.  Phone switched off, no reply on AW, time of appointment passes.  Eventually get a message via AW to say had horse riding accident and couldn't message me to tell me.  May be very genuine, but really I am getting pissed off, going to put every cancelled meeting on here from now on, we need to share this information otherwise girls are going to keep cancelling with impunity and given how much they rant about timewasters on their pages it is a bit hypocritical!!

That's a shame, now she's in Plymouth I have her on my hotlist!