Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miguel Sexy Thai - Dudley - (Worst experience for a long time)  (Read 692 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6646458) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline prince2

/www.adultwork.com/6646458

Visited this girl today. TOTAL WASTE OF £100
Comms were good. The usual woman that answers the phone. Texted details. Usual apartment block near to the Dudley car parks. I have seen Thai girls there many times before.
         Miguel looked OK. Pictures enhanced her appearance. Probably about 30 years old. Agreed price £100. £70 + £20 for owo and £10 for kissing.
She seemed to want to remove her own clothes and didn't really want to be touched. Very sensitive boobs. I tried to kiss her. Only pecks were allowed so the extra £10 was a complete waste of money. I asked to lick her pussy. She reluctantly agreed. This made her wet but she only let it happen for a short time. No fingering. Now for the owo. Very mediocre and too fast. I asked her to slow down. She soon changed the bj to a hand job. I said 'no' I want more owo. She blew a sigh of discontent and returned to the bj. She reached for a condom but I stopped her and said to carry on with owo. More sighs of discontent. I eventually shot my load and she cleaned up. Everything appeared to be too much trouble for her.
        Miguel then wanted me to go but I pointed out that I had only been there for 15 min of a half hour session. She reluctantly said OK, massage for 10 min and the rest of the time to get dressed and go. She was watching the time for the whole session. Massage was crap!! She just wanted me out of the door but I was determined to have my full time. Also she was attending to her phone at every opportunity during the session.

This is the worst experience I have had with a girl for a long time and, of course, I won't be returning. I usually do well with Thai girls that visit Dudley but not today!!!!!!

11 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative)