Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Nadia  (Read 1120 times)

16 review(s) for Busty_Nadia (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for _kinky_vicky (17 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
20 review(s) for Xx~Tina~xX (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
18 review(s) for xx Nadin_Nadia xx (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

dirkt

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 90 min incall.

I seen Nadia about 2 weeks ago and still see those tits bouncing in front of my face, I'd happily let her give me black eyes with those things :D

Anyway after Sexyrebecca11 let me down I text Nadia to see if she was free, She was and could see me in an hour. Luckily I'd learnt from previous let downs and had Nadia as my plan b.

Nadia is situated in the green quarter just off Cheetham hill Rd, I did contemplate parking and the Fort and walking down but it was raining and couldn't be arsed running.
There is a supervised car park a 3 min walk from Nadias apartment. Parking is £2.50 for the day which is reasonable. Car park is on Hargreave St.

I text Nadia when I parked up and she said she'd be 5 mins. I got the text to make my way up.
When I finally arrived at her apartment she opened the door and my eyes nearly fell out of their socket, She looked amazing in a tight dress which barely wrapped around those tits.
She ushered me in and in a stern Polish accent said 'you're late' at that point I started to get a semi :cool:

Paperwork was handled and I went for a quick freshen up shower. I walked into the bedroom and started kissing and caressing. I loved the feel of her arse and tits in my hands.
Onto the bed for lots more kissing before we both got naked. OWO was given and I loved her varied technique. Before long I moved her legs so she was straddling my face for a nice 69 session. She has a lovely responsive clit and tastes lush.

Next I got her to lay down so I could pay more attention to her breats....WOW.
Then for some RO which she did seemed to like but don't all WG seem to like it :unknown:

On with the rain coat and started with CG, Not normally in my top 3 but with this girl it has to be position numero uno....Watching them tits bounce as she rides your cock is awesome.
After that was Reverse CG, Missionary and doggy. During doggy I leant to the side so I could see those bad boys sway...Can you tell I'm obsessed yet :lol:

Off with the rubber and onto a 69, I finished with CIM which she did spit into a tissue but I didn't care at that time.
I had 10 mins left so we chatted and had a little more OWO.
Shower was offered but I declined and made my way home with a big smile.

Comms: Good but via text.

Venue: Discreet tidy apartment which she shares with other girls, I could hear them talking in another room.

Pictures: definitely her and accurate, At the time of out meeting there wasn't any face pics but one has no been added. She is a pretty girl next door type with a fit body.