Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Chloe-x, Manchester, really good first meeting  (Read 2720 times)

11 review(s) for Cute Chloe-x (6 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline adulted

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really lovely first meeting, gorgeous woman - my punting is infrequent, with a preference for English speaking girls.

Venue: Easy to find apartment in Salford, free parking, quick text and chat on arrival got me to the right door. Simple.  Nice place, clean and warm as you would expect - shared apartment I think, but private en-suite, music on, unaware if anyone else was there.

Physical: I was looking for a petite women, small boobs and sexy bum.  I subscribed to Chloe's private gallery so knew what to expect and got what I wanted. I had asked for casual/relaxed dress, Chloe wore a basque top and tight trousers that really showed off that sexy bum - and it is a really hot little ass :)

Personality: Quietly spoken and nicely relaxed.  I'm no expert at reading people but it only took a couple of minutes of chatting when I arrived to guess she isn't a "jump in jump on" kind of person on  first meeting.  Chloe feels genuine and great to chat with. I was very happy to relax into a gentle, lovely experience with a gorgeous young woman.

Services: Kissing (gentle), lots of mutual neck kissing, caressing, covered oral, reverse oral, face sitting, rimming, Chloe on top, mish, ass play, doggy.

Chloe is really pretty with a fantastic hot petite figure.  I wanted casual dress and she really impressed, basque top, tight trousers, make up and blonde hair looking great.

I booked an hour and over stayed because we were chatting, we both knew the time but I wasn't pressured into leaving and was happy to stay and talk.  Chloe has a lovely engaging personality.

Tonight I wanted a slow, fairly gentle experience for an hour.  We discussed that beforehand and that's what I got.  For a first meeting it was good, with a lot of mutual pleasure.  It was fantastic undressing and caressing Chloe, small boobs with hard sensitive nipples, loved licking them almost as much as I enjoyed licking her gorgeous pussy and ass; and she has a really tight pussy, felt great being in there and I'm glad I spent time turning her on beforehand - offering pleasure brings rewards :)

If you want a full-on french kissing cock-gobbling vixen to devour you on the first meeting, Chloe maybe isn't the right choice on tonight's evidence.  A misogynist who just wants to bang the ass off some rented pussy isn't likely to gel with Chloe either.  Nothing wrong with those expectations, we have the right to expect what we pay for and its great going for a full-on fuck-fest, but I feel this just isn't the girl to go all-out on a first meeting. My expectations for tonight were discussed before and met.

Don't get me wrong, this wasn't all passive and gentle, just a slow build to a great climax.  I don't expect a "real" gfe - we've never met before, so I appreciate the positive aspects and they were pretty good. It was caressing, kissing and gentle, rather than mauling, snogging and frenzied. Next time we already discussed schoolgirl outfit, spanking and ass fucking... and she has a bloody big strap-on, maybe some aspects of a dominant bitch under that gentle outer persona?

The walk back to the car feeling was pretty satisfied - not a leg wobbling exhaustion, just pleased to have met a really gorgeous young woman and had a great time.  Chloe really is good looking, and that ass... :) next time it’s getting a good seeing to!

marlboro20

This cuties on my HL.  Was it your choice for Oral With... Her Likes List shows OWO and CIM?
M20

marlboro20

Forget the previous... just seen Norms post
M20

VOLPONE

A misogynist who just wants to bang the ass off some rented pussy isn't likely to gel with Chloe either.  Nothing wrong with those expectations, we have the right to expect what we pay for 

Why do you assume that someone who just wants a good shag without too much waffle is a misogynist ??

vw

Why do you assume that someone who just wants a good shag without too much waffle is a misogynist ??

Probably becuase adulted is a tosser who thinks he is better than others !

Suspect the reality is he lasts 30 seconds and has to full the rest of the time with bullshit chat.

Doubt he knows what it means anyway,  just a nonsense word used by fluffies and white knights.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:42:55 pm by vw »