Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sxy.sasha2020- Middlesbrough  (Read 1213 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5430605) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lamnguin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £60

Looking for new options in the punting desert that is Teesside I found Sasha's profile which looks great, so I decided to TOFTT.

Comms

No problem with comms, contacted her on AW and was given mobile number. The rest was sorted out via text.

A terraced street house in Middlesbrough. Prying eyes and twitching curtains could be a problem; in fact she told me that the gay lad from next door had just been round trying to find out what she was up to  :scare: Inside the house appeared to reasonably clean and tidy, no problems there.

Appearance

Her AW photos are definitely genuine- she's got a cracking body on her. Height of 5'5" seems about right, nice shapely boobs probably about a 36C in my estimation (though I'm shit at that), slim, brunette hair dyed red. However, I did not find her facially attractive.

The meet

Ushered in and up the stairs, paid and was encouraged to undress. FK, not especially deep but pleasant. Then OWO followed by me giving her RO; she was nice and clean and fresh and seemed reasonably responsive. More OWO and she allowed some fingering including of her rusty sheriff's badge. I came during OWO but oddly she appeared not to notice and continued as if nothing had happened. Eventually I stopped her, a quick chat, dressed and home.

Summary

I'm aware that a neutral may seem a bit harsh for this punt. As I said I did not find her facially attractive, but it was more than this. She seemed very naive and misunderstood some basic punting terms (for example she thought when I suggested a girlfriend experience that I was asking for bareback and seemed on the point of throwing me out). Basically she did not seem very intelligent and that is something which I find more unappealing than a lack of facial attractiveness. I also have slight concerns in this sort of situation about exploitation.

So, did she do what she and her advert said she would? Yes, apparently with reasonable enthusiasm.
Did I enjoy the experience? Not that much, although it did scratch an itch, and others might find her more to their taste.
Would I return? No.

Certainly not a negative, and near a positive, though I don't think it quite makes it.

Offline tynetunnel

Sounds like a perfectly fair analysis mate, and anyway it was your punt : your call. Thanks for the review  :hi: