Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blindfolded slut  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Bigsteve69

Just having a browse through AW and come across this cracker

External Link/Members Only

I mean who doesn't like the sound of this. You walk in and she is blind folded and naked and you can do whatever you want. Yes thats right she is up for anything and everything.

Just 1 catch though. You need to transfer her the cash via bank transfer before she hands out the hotel room number.

Thats just a minor hitch though. Go on lads have fun  :dash:

Offline 1980Tam

Up there during the week , might book .
If  she doesnt take paypal , I wonder if I can use a post dated cheque .

Offline Bigsteve69

I have noticed AW is bursting with new birds. A large amount with either inflated prices or scammers like this.

Its amazing what offshore europe can attract.

Offline 1980Tam

I have noticed AW is bursting with new birds. A large amount with either inflated prices or scammers like this.

Its amazing what offshore europe can attract.

She will just have to scam a few mugs a week to be worth her while .
I agree about prices creeping up , unfortuately I feel  the quality of service is going down.
Revisited a couple of superstar WGs recently and their performance wasnt as good a previous visits

Offline FBman78

How do you know the person is a female? Would not be surprised if this was a wee Ned making money from fools.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Sounds amazing...and, when you thought it couldn't get any better, she does bareback as well!
FFS!

Offline Clattypats

Sounds amazing...and, when you thought it couldn't get any better, she does bareback as well!
FFS!
Well said... BigSteve is an arsehole...  :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 07:59:27 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Bigsteve69

Well said... BigSteve is an arsehole...  :crazy:

What a couple of complete twats. Never mind the bareback, you think its actually genuine? Fuck me. You thick bastards.

Offline 1980Tam

What a couple of complete twats. Never mind the bareback, you think its actually genuine? Fuck me. You thick bastards.

Dont image anybody thought it was genuine.
The only genuine post on this thread seems to be you being an arsehole

Offline ik8133

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 04:51:56 pm by ik8133 »

Offline ik8133

An SB I was speaking to on SA was a bit kinky and wanted to be blindfolded while I had my evil way wearing a crash helmet. Condoms for sex but no money involved, was she genuine, not sure? it never happened as we were quite a distance from each other.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 04:52:49 pm by ik8133 »

Offline wavygravy

Just out of interest was she a Spanish girl from Cambridge?

Offline ik8133

Just out of interest was she a Spanish girl from Cambridge?

No Glasgow.