Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police want to ban off street prostitution.  (Read 3317 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

In all fairness would I want one next door to me...probably not.

I had some in a flat almost next door for ages, occasional fun and then they moved. It was very useful if Missus HP went out for a well-defined short time at short notice.

greychap

I had some in a flat almost next door for ages, occasional fun and then they moved. It was very useful if Missus HP went out for a well-defined short time at short notice.

I can imagine and very useful if you get a crazy bitch that you upset by accident and she knows your the next door neighbour. :scare:

Offline smiths

That's too close even for me, my minimum length is at least a couple of streets away.

Diehard

Now I see Nottinghamshire police want to start arresting punters for approaching girls in private apartments. Off street prostitution has decreased by 80per cent and now they want to start on off street. They call for a law change to make off street prostitution illegal but are unable to enforce real laws already in place. Brilliant at catching you doing 35 in a 30 limit but vandalise a street of cars or break into a few houses and your ok. Let the girls work if tbey want and let men pay to fuck them. Concentrate on real crime and people trafficked for fucking. Go after the the men who target kids to fuck whatever nationality they are.

I can imagine the reaction in the Westminster bubble. Something along the lines of 'fuck off you fluffy pleb,'

Offline smiths

Are you "a person of colour"  ???

If so that would explain it.     :hi:

I am English and White and was stop and searched by a van load of police who roughed me up for nothing, I didn't give them any lip, then they searched me and my car finding nothing. They said they could smell alcohol on my breath, I said I hadn't been drinking booze, they then said was I taking illegal drugs which I said I wasn't. They did not breath test me and refused to give me a stop and search form saying why they had stopped me.

After they had gone and I noted their reg no a guy who had seen what was happening came over and said if I needed a witness he would be one and gave me his details. I then complained about this incident only to be told initially there was no record I had been stopped and searched and the coppers were saying it didn't occur at all. I spoke to the DPS and gave them my witnesses details and lo and behold all the coppers admitted they did indeed stop and search me finding nothing and said they didn't give me the stop and search form. I was told each officer would have a permanent black mark on their file, I said do the police really want admitted liars working for them, clearly they did in this case. I made clear my position, they should all be sacked for lying. So the police aren't always honest. :thumbsdown:

Offline Itsnotshy

Here we go again,every few months some feminist or religious tosspot comes up with this load of bullshit.Have seen the police officer concerned on television before,IMO he has an agenda,possibly religious.The little baby Jesus would not like what we do so ,in the opinion of zealots,we must be punished!Bend over sinners and preparest thy nether regions for the vengeful paddle of the Lord,or PC plod whoever gets you first!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

That's too close even for me, my minimum length is at least a couple of streets away.
You are of course quite right, but it was a lady I already knew from a couple of streets away who moved closer.

vw

You are of course quite right, but it was a lady I already knew from a couple of streets away who moved closer.
Every punters nightmare when they get new neighbours.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Every punters nightmare when they get new neighbours.
Especially if they're Muslim. Nobody wants to hear Abdul bonking his regular girl.

Offline LoneWolf2020

well most officers wont have a problem knowing which addresses that prostitutes work from as they use them themselves.

Aspen

My totally unbiased opinion is every last one of them are C****, they are trained for it :sarcastic:

What disappoints me is how useless they are when something serious happens.

A friend of mine sub let an industrial unit for a year, and when it was vacated he discovered it had been wrecked by the renter growing cannabis. He had all their details but when he contacted the police they were not interested. Incredible! They told him it was a civil matter and nothing to do with them. I know someone else who had over 100 grands worth of stuff stolen who got the same response, even though he had clear proof who had done it. Police from another station in the same area discovered the stolen property and did nothing about it, they just let the crims go.