Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How far do you go to punt  (Read 1549 times)

Offline TomCat235

Hi all, first time poster here.

My job involves no travel so just curious as to how far you travel to punt.

Obviously i wouldn't punt in my home town but i may meet people I know within a 30-45 min drive. Then again, if I go for a 2hr round trip that's more time I have to explainer to you know who.

So, how far do you think is "far enough" to puny

Offline hantshagger

dont think there is a "right" distance, but like you, wont punt in home area, the least distance for me has been a 15 min drive id say, most - so far - excluding punts abroad - has been about 2+ hours in clear traffic...(one way!).  that was a bit of a worry, in case a bad punt, but luckily, it was okay. Some further afield can be combined with other business, but I've not always been able to do that. The punt abroad, was my first punt, again a bit of a worry in "planning stage", as language was a potential barrier, but worked out okay.  I didnt go abroad to punt, it just happened whilst there.....

Offline Boundless

Hi all, first time poster here.

My job involves no travel so just curious as to how far you travel to punt.

Obviously i wouldn't punt in my home town but i may meet people I know within a 30-45 min drive. Then again, if I go for a 2hr round trip that's more time I have to explainer to you know who.

So, how far do you think is "far enough" to puny

Unfortunate choice of nic mate! The last Tomcat just got booted out of the catflap!!  :D

tonysoprano

I'm a lazy git and don't like to travel. Which is why I rarely punt these days given my part of London is a fucking desert for decent WG's.

Offline nigel4498

I live in a commuter town on the London to Weymouth south coast line.
Poole, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth, Gosport, Chichester, Bognor Regis, Abingdon, Slough, Reading, Basingstoke, Fleet, Farnborough and of course London are all places I've punted.
Great range to punt in and I am also not afraid to punt on my doorstep with my regular.

Offline hantshagger

there's always Woking too.....

Offline RedKettle

I try and arrange punting around trips for other reasons. i am fortunate that can do that quite often.

if just for punting i find these days I just cannot be arsed to spend more than half an hour each way.

i have punted close to home, but do not make it a habit

charmlessman

Well as I work in London my usual punt is not that far away, but from my residence in Kent I would have a 114 mile round trip.

Offline Silver Birch

Always have a plausible reason prepared for being where you are, because even if you don't actually bump into someone who knows you, a friend of your wife's might mention to her that she saw across the street in town, but you nipped into the Ibis before she could say hello  :bomb:

Offline threechilliman

Then again, if I go for a 2hr round trip that's more time I have to explainer to you know who.

I don't punt if there's any explaining of time to do - making sure my departure/arrival times aren't noticed by anyone.

tcm

Offline TomCat235

Unfortunate choice of nic mate! The last Tomcat just got booted out of the catflap!!  :D

Hopefully not damned by association.  :unknown:

slow and low

Anywhere when I was younger, punted around Europe a lot including a mental night in Prague.

Offline Jamboney

I live close to the Hampshire/Dorset border, do most of my punting in Southampton area. There's a few decent looking girls in Bournemouth but they charge far too much for my liking.

Offline Sonny Crockett

For punts I travel to cities that will take on maximum around 3 hours to get there by train (my preferred start time for the punt is 2pm so to give me plenty of time for travelling). At the city, I prefer the WG's incall place to be at the city centre or closer to the train station, as it would be convenient for me (though on a couple of occasions I have been to incall places that are on the outskirts of cities).

The furthest I have ever travelled for a punt is Newcastle (I live in the East Midlands).
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:38:52 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Offline Wilson85

I punt very local (less than 3miles) with foreign wgs who only stay for a maximum of three weeks. If its going to be British wgs then I only go for touring wgs locally or go to London for an incall.

I'd never have an incall with a local resident wg.

oring123

I gone 40 miles to a switched off wg phone so it depends how sure you are punt will happen guess thats my limit 80 mile round trip or 1 hour away

Offline Blackpool Rock

My normal round trip is 100 - 110 miles to Manchester though I have done 170 mile round trip to Leeds.
One of the biggest issues with travelling a longer distance is getting the timings right, for instance I can get to Manchester with 10 minutes to spare in an hour providing the roads are clear however the same trip has also taken over 2 hours.
One of my rare Leeds trips that had been pre booked a couple of days before saw the M62 closed on the morning of the punt so I had to find a route using the A roads which added about an hour meaning that it was close on timings especially when there was nowhere to park when I got there.

Timmy2

I struggle to get away from work or the missus, so have to work hard on reasons
I like to punt close to work or home if its safe, I am not very well known in our village and it is quite spread
Furthest I have punted is around 40 miles south or north of Leicester when I attend work meetings.  I tend to punt in the early afternoon, and encourage these meeting to take place in areas where I fancy a particular girl..
 :drinks:
Raddy

Soprendo

Offline joe diddley

The farthest I've travelled is from North London to Dunstable. (Thameslink to Luton). Saw Mai Ling (Vietnamese indie, now retired.) It was just about a positive, bordering on neutral. I'd have been quite happy if I'd punted her relatively close by, but it seemed as it was a bit of a wasted afternoon to be honest and I vowed thereafter not to travel too far for my fun.

Offline cueball

I punt within an hour's drive of cueball HQ

I only punt in my grey time where I can be anywhere without nobody knowing my movements

Offline bronson24

I went 45 miles yesterday took 50 mins driving time but was worth it to me. Probably the max distance id to is 60 mile

Two tone

For punts I travel to cities that will take on maximum around 3 hours to get there by train (my preferred start time for the punt is 2pm so to give me plenty of time for travelling). At the city, I prefer the WG's incall place to be at the city centre or closer to the train station, as it would be convenient for me (though on a couple of occasions I have been to incall places that are on the outskirts of cities).

Similar to the above.

I live in a punting dessert so travel to London regularly to get my fix by train.

I have a 3 hour rule too & like others say, if the punt is crap then I've wasted a big part of the day.

I would love to find a local lass who ticks all the boxes I want, but I live in hope. :cry:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Couldn't agree more. If you travel long distances and the punt turns out shit then it is gut wrenching and I leave feeling very angry.

Also it can be an absolute nuisance when you travel a long distance and the lady you intend to punt with, never contacts you to give her location details, after confirming the meet. This has happened to me on 3 occasions this year.

Sureshot

Today's mission was an epic trail of appox 2 1/2 miles 😄

Offline Owwhatanight

I am lucky Because of my job I can punt anywhere in the East of England. Furthest had been Southend.