Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An Apology to Admin.  (Read 2532 times)

dantheman

Last year I made up another account on here by the name of Two faced liar, some of you guessed it was me and admin knew it was me, I said it was a mate who was using this account, I just want to apologise for it.
I had my reasons at the time and maybe admin will remember a certain person giving us both shit on here, it was all to do with that.
Just felt like the right time to own up to the TFL fiasco.
It's been good being on here and I have made a few mates, Frenchie being one (cheers) and without this site I would have never found Smiley Miley who was the best fuck of 2014.
Cheers to all who have contributed to my posts.
Bye, Dan.

OldAdmin

Last year I made up another account on here by the name of Two faced liar, some of you guessed it was me and admin knew it was me, I said it was a mate who was using this account, I just want to apologise for it.

The incident sounds familiar, but I can't really remember (in fact I don't really know you who are, despite the fact you have 200+ posts).

I sometimes tell off a member and then days later I'd totally forgotten when they repeat what I told them not to do, and give them the same last warning.

On my other sites I have dedicated 'history log' for each member / customer, need that for UKP as well. At the moment it is primitive. For your account it is empty.

SirFrank

Is this a resignation letter?

vt

It was this thread for anyone interested https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38196.msg590485#msg590485

Yeah, like anyone believed the existence of his imaginary friend anyway!  :rolleyes:

cockneybstrd

well at least you owned up you two faced liar dan...

in all seriousness no idea why you did it but at least you had the stones to own up

Ben4454

Why did he make a thread apologising to admin instead of PM'ING?

He should be made to hold a sign up in his avatar that says I am a twat.  :lol:

vw

Maybe he is trying and failing to make a mockery with some attention seeking or maybe he is sincere and is apologising to everyone who he deceived !

James999

Because he / she's an attention seeking twat  :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

well at least you owned up you two faced liar dan...

in all seriousness no idea why you did it but at least you had the stones to own up

But he was rumbled almost straight away

His not a notorious serial killer , no one's looking for a body

All he has done here is reminded everyone his a cunt

vw

But he was rumbled almost straight away

His not a notorious serial killer , no one's looking for a body

All he has done here is reminded everyone his a cunt
He didn't earn WOTW then and wouldn't dignify him with a nomination now !

Offline LoneWolf2020

congratulations on the most pointless thread of 2015

Offline RedKettle

congratulations on the most pointless thread of 2015

not so fast I think there would be a few contenders for that.... :D

Offline 385North

The incident sounds familiar, but I can't really remember (in fact I don't really know you who are, despite the fact you have 200+ posts).

I sometimes tell off a member and then days later I'd totally forgotten when they repeat what I told them not to do, and give them the same last warning.

On my other sites I have dedicated 'history log' for each member / customer, need that for UKP as well. At the moment it is primitive. For your account it is empty.

What are you're other sites out of interest? I assume they're not forums for model railway enthusiasts.

vw

What are you're other sites out of interest? I assume they're not forums for model railway enthusiasts.
I think admin remains Annon like the rest of us

Offline cueball

As if that's going to get an answer :D

vt

Don't forget the Knitting forum with it's Crochet sub-section...they're the real troublemakers!  :D

Offline LoneWolf2020

arent they just!  Those pesky crochet bunch  :dash:

Offline myothernameis

He should be made to hold a sign up in his avatar that says I am a twat.  :lol:

maybe he has a cunning plan to troll something big