Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pissed up in a strip club  (Read 2252 times)

Offline cumtwice

I've spent £500 on a single transaction last night and I don't remember a thing. Any chance of getting it back do you think?

Expect I paid using chip and pin..

Any helpful comments would be appreciated

Oberyn1

Not sure how you will get it back as you made the decision to pay, whether you were inebriated or not. It's like someone going into a nightclub, spending a load of money on drinks while drunk, then in the morning realising what an idiot they were and want their money back.

vw

Ha ha, man up and learn !

We all do silly shit, expensive lesson but hey ho !

SuitedandBooted

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry but I don't quite get it when you say "Expect I paid using chip & pin"

Have you definitely spent £500 on your card in a strip joint (like you have checked your bank account details) or are your mate possibly winding you up?

Basically I think you have no chance of getting your cash back if you have, an expensive lesson but most of us have done something stupid at some point and personally i'd tend to avoid strip clubs when I was pissed anyway.

Offline Jamboney

Could be worse, some poor bastard spent £7500 in the Spearmint Rhino in Bournemouth in one evening last year.

External Link/Members Only

Deviant

That is bad. No idea at all what they stung you for? Bottle of champagne?

On any night out, always take enough cash for the night and get into the habit of never paying by card. I have seen people put their cards behind the bar for a group of friends on a night out and arseholes then start piling in with large measures of spirits that they would never buy with their own money.

Offline RedKettle

no chance!

if married good luck explaining that.

jcdmj12

The only possible reason to go into a strip club is with a girl and both get dances as a form of foreplay, before going home and shagging each other senseless.   Have done that a few times and it's hot as fuck, otherwise completely pointless.

Offline agent47

Ha sorry dude the combination of being drunk and allowing your dick to do the thinking is a dangerous mix. (a drunk dick  :wacko:) the sting when you realise what you have done maybe painful iv been there, but sorry you will have to suck it up and learn from it.

Offline cumtwice

Haha. Thanks all. I'll take it on the chin as suggested!!

Dangerous game - someone could of easily added a zero without me realising. Just wish I could remember. I might of had a Great time, but will never know

jcdmj12

Could be worse. At least you weren't missing a kidney.

Offline cumtwice

Offline Big Bad R

I've spent £500 on a single transaction last night and I don't remember a thing. Any chance of getting it back do you think?

Sure if you asked nicely, explained the situation, they would offer a refund straight away  :lol: :lol:

tonysoprano

You don't remember anything? Fuck, you must have been slaughtered  :lol:

I've had many very expensive nights in London's strip bars but never one i can't remember.

Offline maxxblue

Simple solution - learn to handle your drink.

Offline dboy74

Unfortunately, I think you are going to have to put it down to experience. 

Offline PLeisure

Should curiosity intervene, you could always contact them and ask what was on the tab. They've probably been asked before - it won't be the last time, either  :D

tonibell99

Having done a similar thing quite a few years ago, (the difference being, I was abroad so probably got much more for my cash and secondly I spent less than £200) I always make sure my cards get left at home should I be tempted to visit such places.

Offline cumtwice

I like going to them and I like spending money in them, but £500 on a single transaction is ludacrous.

Mayb I had a 2 hour dance whilst I was a sleep  :unknown:

Grumbleguts

Oh dear, £500 down the swanee :( :( Still you might have had a blinding night, and memory starts to come back within 48hrs. Alcohol and a bank card is a bad combination :bomb:

Offline regular_guy

did 450 euros in a vienna strip club once (big apple was the name),  i have a single memory of the girl sat on my face and then telling me to get my finger out of her arse  :blush:

Offline PLeisure

i have a single memory of the girl sat on my face and then telling me to get my finger out of her arse  :blush:

Quality  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

You don't remember anything? Fuck, you must have been slaughtered  :lol:

Not normal to have no memory at all so i'm wondering if he was drugged with something like Rohypnol as part of a sting?

Offline purple_t

Offline cumtwice

No drugs - just 7 hours on the beer before going out...

vw

No drugs - just 7 hours on the beer before going out...
Maybe you would have saved a fortune if you were ?

Offline Cuntminion

Strip clubs are pointless

500 notes could of got you a top end two hour duo

Offline cumtwice

Yes very true virtual and Com..

Offline Turtle1

Iv worked in the financial world and these things where very common during our Chistmas parties and other piss ups. I have heard of people getting their money back so don't lose hope just yet. There was a famous case where a guy was charged over £20,000 at a strip club when he was off his face, he took them to court and won, his lawyer argued the fact if a girl was drunk and you offered her sex and she accepts but she's that wasted she didn't realise what she agreed to then the guy will be done for rape. So how can you charge money to drunk mans credit card knowing he's too drunk to say no.

Firstly you'll need to know what you've spent the money on, secondly was it using a debit or credit card. Any witnesses? Did you buy the service or was it offered to you whilst you was in a drunk state, if you willingly purchased it, then just give up now.

Without a witness, transaction knowledge/proof, you'll struggle. If it's a debit, you're pretty much fucked and I'd not bother. You'll have to take them to court to try recover anything and that just won't end well.

If it's a credit card, you'll have a slight and I mean slight more chance of recovering the cash ( thought it's still a low chance ). You are insurred on your credit for certain things, if you've been ripped off, conned ect you can make a complaint.

Sorry to bore you but I thought I'd post everything I know that may help.

Offline cumtwice

Thanks for this. Appreciate the advice. It was credit card and it must of been a service offered as what the hell can u spend £500 in a strip club.
I know some places make u sign a disclaimer for larger transactions- which I've never seen done in this place when I was in here previously. Albeit, I've not been that drunk in there or spent over £60 previously.

However, I'm going to just leave it.

It looks like any dispute needs to be progressed with letters etc therefore increased chance I'd get caught by the wife.. Thanks again anyway!

Ben4454

Mate I have been there 10 years ago. Me and a buddy spent £500 on working girls within 2 days. Seems all good in the moment when you;re drunk and looking for a shag but soon as the morning comes and you search your wallet and find nothing the regret seeps in!