Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Excuses for getting out of the house  (Read 7039 times)

Offline belfastpunter

One of the biggest stumbling blocks can be the SPs themselves. Advanced booking required, double bookings, being stood up, being made to wait outside as SP is running late were are part of the game in the old days. In the current COVID situation it’s kind of an impulse for me, I can’t plan anything. Partner has to run off for some emergency, unexpectedly free 2-3 hours. Phone and SP and it’s like “fuck off I am not a piece of meat, I’m free tomorrow”.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

For the next few weeks - Christmas shopping  :hi:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Captainhowdy666

One of the biggest stumbling blocks can be the SPs themselves. Advanced booking required, double bookings, being stood up, being made to wait outside as SP is running late were are part of the game in the old days. In the current COVID situation it’s kind of an impulse for me, I can’t plan anything. Partner has to run off for some emergency, unexpectedly free 2-3 hours. Phone and SP and it’s like “fuck off I am not a piece of meat, I’m free tomorrow”.
Fuck that, every punt I do I simply ring or fire off a text saying are you working today, can I get 30 mins at 11am or whatever time.
If they’re free they get the D, if they’re not some other cunt will be filled elsewhere.
9/10 I say are you free in 30 mins and I’m in the car ready to fill my boots.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 06:44:09 pm by Captainhowdy666 »

Offline hullad

Trick is not getting inside first, if she does not look like the lass or any part does not please you. Do one as once you enter your escape options are greatly reduced. I am.over six foot tall built-in a brick outhouse and I don't take shit easily or scare easy. But then again ain't stupid abd there's thing any of us want is agrro.

I had the misfortune of getting into this hovel once before realising the flat was a pile of shit, and she was unfuckable. I just told her straight exactly what I thought and went for the door. I made fresh air and bolted the wrong way up the street away from my car, she was at the door shouting abuse. It was a bloody long walk round to get back to my car. I could maybe have given her the money and waited whole sge,stashed it, but I'm from Yorkshire and brass is brass.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 12:28:29 am by hullad »

Offline boardyhell

get a paper round and early morning punts

Offline geostorm1

Reading several posts, it seems to be like living in a prison  and trying to escape for an hour or two.

It is prison. If you are married with a young child then every time you're off gallivanting for some pussy, your wife is building up resentment that she is at home looking after the kid. Meanwhile you're been out "in town for a walk round" whilst she has been desperately trying to make the screaming toddler happy all afternoon.

Easy to see why a wife would want to know where you are going, how long you will be under these circumstances.

Offline spiralnotebook

An ex of mine was genuinely convinced that men in relationships who went fishing were just using it as cover for seeing a bit on the side.   :rolleyes:

Offline Bobbyplastic

Get a job as a casual courier for Hermes delivery.

Offline Mkdng

Nah, probably just having an affair.
Fucking other men for free  :sarcastic:

For free!
I pay for the Greggs pasties.

And I take her to Weatherspoons first :yahoo:

You two previous posters need to be careful.
She takes it up the arse sideways and barebacks.

She also said she particularly likes me, cos the other two blokes she sees are really ugly and have tiny willlies.

PMSL.. you guys are funny