Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Nicole 22 / East London  (Read 2678 times)

6 review(s) for SEXYNICOLE22 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline robbie54321

External Link/Members Only

£100 one hour
Seen Nicole once before but she went away before I could write a review.
First time I saw her she opened the door, kissed then went to DFK then to the bedroom whilst rubbing my cock! I stopped her getting my cock out so I could pay and take a quick shower!

Not as intense but still fucking good. More civilised introduction this time. Good coms, open the door and a kiss, a peck this time :-(
One thing to note is the shower is fucking rubbish, no shower curtain or anywhere to hang the shower head! Water everywhere!

Anyway back to the punt.
Another positive from me. I think I need to add a + or - to differentiate between the positives.
This girl would certainly be a "positive+" higher than a straight positive.
She looks like her photos, never a C cup more an A. Lots of proper really nice DFK, great BJ which included the rarest ingredient, ball licking. Tight body which is perfectly proportioned. In doggy she looks text book, perfect! Tried to get my finger up her arse but she is tight, how she does anal is beyond me. Really nice GFE if you're into that. Nice massage, lots of cuddles and kissing and willing to go for another round.
The only negative is she doesn't like her hair being touched when mid fuck, no problem with BJ however.
I was right up for this punt and she played a blinder.
I have pretty much stopped the "regular" thing but I think I'll be seeing Nicole again 😎

Atticus Finch

Nice review.  Does she look as good as her pics?

And anal included in the price for 1 hour bookings seems a pretty good deal.  You didn't try to partake?  Do you think it's actually on the cards?

Offline robbie54321

She looks exactly like her pictures.
I've stuck my finger up her bum before and she was ok. Previous reviews say she's happy with anal but I didn't try to partake

treetops

Wasnt this girl pictured in her previous profile under the name 'Cute.Lisa' ?

Offline robbie54321

I think she was cute Lisa
she has had a couple of profiles

treetops

Thanks. I was disappointed when the previous profile vanished..

Bobdayley

£100 one hour
Seen Nicole once before but she went away before I could write a review.
First time I saw her she opened the door, kissed then went to DFK then to the bedroom whilst rubbing my cock! I stopped her getting my cock out so I could pay and take a quick shower!

Not as intense but still fucking good. More civilised introduction this time. Good coms, open the door and a kiss, a peck this time :-(
One thing to note is the shower is fucking rubbish, no shower curtain or anywhere to hang the shower head! Water everywhere!

Anyway back to the punt.
Another positive from me. I think I need to add a + or - to differentiate between the positives.
This girl would certainly be a "positive+" higher than a straight positive.
She looks like her photos, never a C cup more an A. Lots of proper really nice DFK, great BJ which included the rarest ingredient, ball licking. Tight body which is perfectly proportioned. In doggy she looks text book, perfect! Tried to get my finger up her arse but she is tight, how she does anal is beyond me. Really nice GFE if you're into that. Nice massage, lots of cuddles and kissing and willing to go for another round.
The only negative is she doesn't like her hair being touched when mid fuck, no problem with BJ however.
I was right up for this punt and she played a blinder.
I have pretty much stopped the "regular" thing but I think I'll be seeing Nicole again 😎

I respect your choice but I wouldn't pay a dime for this plastic Romanian for sure.
The whole profile including her photoshopped pictures are not attractive at all

Offline Nagilum

Not allowing you to touch hair is off putting to me.

Good review nonetheless

Offline robbie54321

Sorry Bobdayley, I assume you haven't seen her? If someone who has seen her disputes the photos that's fine but if you haven't seen her and I have and I say she looks like her photos why are you saying she doesn't?
not sure why you need to be so upset about it? probably best not to see her then.
Some of my best best and worst punts have been Romanians,
Each to his own.

Atticus Finch

Sorry Bobdayley, I assume you haven't seen her? If someone who has seen her disputes the photos that's fine but if you haven't seen her and I have and I say she looks like her photos why are you saying she doesn't?
not sure why you need to be so upset about it? probably best not to see her then.
Each to his own.

You have certainly piqued my interest, so thanks for that.  :thumbsup:

Offline BootsnBunches

Where is she based? Looks good to me.

Bobdayley

Each to his own.

Sorry Rob I am not upset at all. You voiced your opinion I very much respect it. I am glad you had a good punt though. sex culture in Romania and Hungary is much different from the UK. 90 per cent of Romanian I have seen I had trouble with them. Either don't touch this or don't do this and I do but ...you know what I mean.
I stopped from dealing with Romanians, Hungarians and Bulgarians long time ago. I know not all are the same but I am not taking anymore risk, no matter how positive is their feedback.
 :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

I've not seen her but I'm assuming this is the same girl when she was Cute.lisa so someone please correct if wrong..

Old ID profile: 3035081

4 reviews - 3 positive, one negative (because she wasted a lot of the client's time then said she couldn't make booking) all listed on one link
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5759

Offline Cunning Punt

According to other reviews, she claims to be Russian. Unless you speak either language, not sure you could know for sure. I doubt WGs or even Sergeis would put Romanian on your profile if they weren't, particularly as the new profile still says Romanian.

90 per cent of Romanian I have seen I had trouble with them. Either don't touch this or don't do this.
I stopped from dealing with Romanians, Hungarians and Bulgarians long time ago. I know not all are the same but I am not taking anymore risk, no matter how positive is their feedback.
 :hi:

Agree with you over Romanians, but can't agree over Hungarians. While 90 per cent of Romanians I have seen have delivered a substandard service, 90 per cent of Hungarians I have seen have provided an excellent service.

It's like chalk and cheese - Hungarian girls are friendlier, provide better service with FK and OWO usually (unlike most Romanian WGs) and are often cheaper.

So I think you're missing out on that front, but it's your call.  :hi:

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 10:14:01 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline tommy73

Hi thanks for the review what would you say her eye  contact is like and overall attitude  she looks hot thinking of seeing  her

ramrodronnie

According to other reviews, she claims to be Russian. Unless you speak either language, not sure you could know for sure. I doubt WGs or even Sergeis would put Romanian on your profile if they weren't, particularly as the new profile still says Romanian.

Agree with you over Romanians, but can't agree over Hungarians. While 90 per cent of Romanians I have seen have delivered a substandard service, 90 per cent of Hungarians I have seen have provided an excellent service.

It's like chalk and cheese - Hungarian girls are friendlier, provide better service with FK and OWO usually (unlike most Romanian WGs) and are often cheaper.

So I think you're missing out on that front, but it's your call.  :hi:

As a generalisation I agree with you there CP.   :hi: