Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whoops a daisy  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Captainhowdy666

Made the biggest mistake of them all today, could have been costly.
I have a hybrid car so can be silent at times.
Parked up near WG’s place.
She called me to let me though the door so I hopped out the car and went in for my 30 minute session.
Got back to find my car still running.
Forgot to turn fucker off.
Had stashed my wallet, watch and wedding ring under the seat, my work bag in the back.
That could have gone a bit Pete Tong on a busier day if the week.

Offline teddyking

Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Romeo Sensini

Offline Bonker

Pleased to hear that you've upgraded from hercules and reduced the carbon emissions.

Online Milfman1112

Did you take key with you?
Does it not turn off when key is away from car?
Not very good if it doesn't.

Offline jaszyj87

you must have parked very close to the place if it didnt cut out after you went the certain distance

Offline Stevelondon

1. Would have had to leave the key in the ignition for this to happen. ( if it is an ignition system)

2. As someone else mentioned, if it’s keyless ignition then the car must have been very close to the premises.

Saying that. Years back in Whitley Bay. I managed to park right outside this WG’s home. My head must have been thinking about other things because I left the key in the ignition and went into the punt.
Hour later I’m getting dressed but can’t find my car keys. Bollocks...... she and I (bless her little cotton socks) are on all fours (not for the first time) looking for keys that ain’t lost.

I’m walking out swearing like a trooper thinking I’m going to have to call RAC........ I just happen to look through the car window and hey..........

I’m talking German convertible here (roof up obviously)
Lucky me.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 09:49:51 am by Stevelondon »

Offline lillythesavage

1. Would have had to leave the key in the ignition for this to happen. ( if it is an ignition system)

2. As someone else mentioned, if it’s keyless ignition then the car must have been very close to the premises.

Saying that. Years back in Whitley Bay. I managed to park right outside this WG’s home. My head must have been thinking about other things because I left the key in the ignition and went into the punt.
Hour later I’m getting dressed but can’t find my car keys. Bollocks...... she and I (bless her little cotton socks) are on all fours (not for the first time) looking for keys that ain’t lost.

I’m walking out swearing like a trooper thinking I’m going to have to call RAC........ I just happen to look through the car window and hey..........

I’m talking German convertible here (roof up obviously)
Lucky me.

Totally wrong information, a keyless start car only needs the key to start it, once started you can drive anywhere without it. For safety reasons it will not just stop while being driven.
Try it yourself, start car, put key back in doors and go for a drive, as long as you do not turn it off it will keep going, you can even re fuel if you do not turn it off.

Have you not seen or read about thieves boosting a key signal to drive away a car, how could they do that without the key?

The answer is not to buy one, or use metal key tins and steering wheel locks, if buying new you can specify an ignition key and lock, like the old days, my Vw golf was ordered with this.

Offline Yankee21

They cut out after you're away from the CPU.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
No they don't, they keep going until you physically turn it off, then you need the fob to restart it.

Offline Problem Child

I’ve done the same thing with my car (keyless entry)  and it didn’t switch off.
Thankfully I was just nipping into Sainsbury’s for a couple of things so wasn’t too long, but I was def far enough away that I would’ve expected the car to switch itself off.

Offline lillythesavage

So you start your car, drop the key cleaning the mirrors, drive on to the motorway and then it stops in the outside lane, locking the steering,losing brake assistance, lights and everything else, you get hit by other traffic and quite likely die.

Now who would be at fault, of course not you, your family and insurance company would blame the manufacturer.

You could drive the car non stop for ever as long as you do not stall it or turn it off, all that will happen is a message saying the key is not connected. Try it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 12:58:57 pm by lillythesavage »

Online Dipper

Made the biggest mistake of them all today, could have been costly.
I have a hybrid car so can be silent at times.
Parked up near WG’s place.
She called me to let me though the door so I hopped out the car and went in for my 30 minute session.
Got back to find my car still running.
Forgot to turn fucker off.
Had stashed my wallet, watch and wedding ring under the seat, my work bag in the back.
That could have gone a bit Pete Tong on a busier day if the week.

What’s the bigger concern for you though ? Nicked car or having to explain why you were in the general area?

Offline Captainhowdy666

What’s the bigger concern for you though ? Nicked car or having to explain why you were in the general area?

All of the above
Try explaining car was nicked I that location along with watch, wallet and wedding ring under seat.

Online Dipper

All of the above
Try explaining car was nicked I that location along with watch, wallet and wedding ring under seat.

Now a nicked car you could pass off somehow. Being in the area without some kind of reason is another matter.

Which brings me to my main point. ALWAYS have an excuse for being in the area no matter what.  :hi:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Now a nicked car you could pass off somehow. Being in the area without some kind of reason is another matter.

Which brings me to my main point. ALWAYS have an excuse for being in the area no matter what.  :hi:

My excuse was I was there to fuck a prostitute.

Offline Stevelondon

Totally wrong information, a keyless start car only needs the key to start it, once started you can drive anywhere without it. For safety reasons it will not just stop while being driven.
Try it yourself, start car, put key back in doors and go for a drive, as long as you do not turn it off it will keep going, you can even re fuel if you do not turn it off.

Have you not seen or read about thieves boosting a key signal to drive away a car, how could they do that without the key?

The answer is not to buy one, or use metal key tins and steering wheel locks, if buying new you can specify an ignition key and lock, like the old days, my Vw golf was ordered with this.

Bloody hell. Theres me thinking I am a petrol head and I know fuck all about cars.  :dash:

Of course thinking more clearly. It has to be for safety reasons duh !!!!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 08:54:17 am by Stevelondon »

Online Dipper

My excuse was I was there to fuck a prostitute.

Fair enough for those with only themselves to explain to.  :drinks:

Offline lillythesavage

Bloody hell. Theres me thinking I am a petrol head and I know fuck all about cars.  :dash:

Of course thinking more clearly. It has to be for safety reasons duh !!!!

Lol, the keyless system has made the motor manufacturers millions, cheaper and a gimmick at first that people bought into, then selling more to replace all the stolen cars,  and re coding lost key replacements.
You can order most cars with a key start and a normal ignition lock, thieves just walk on by, the next one is much easier with the keyless start.

Offline DavieOne

Lol, the keyless system has made the motor manufacturers millions, cheaper and a gimmick at first that people bought into, then selling more to replace all the stolen cars,  and re coding lost key replacements.
You can order most cars with a key start and a normal ignition lock, thieves just walk on by, the next one is much easier with the keyless start.

Seems that ghost immobilisers are the way to go but then why spec keyless in the first place  :lol:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Forgot to say also my iPhone 11 was under the seat as I only take my cheap punting phone in with me.
I was parked right outside the apartments so that probably didn’t help and stop the car from cutting out.
Was too eager to wet my whistle