Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews League Table?  (Read 1675 times)

Offline DouglasReynholm

I was wondering who has posted the most reviews here, if there was a league table.

I don't mean which SPs have the most reviews, could be another idea though. I'm just full of great ideas. :cool: And work is slow today.

I searched and found this old thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81799.msg1013628#msg1013628 which is too old to bring back it seems, but smiths said there was a list once?

Offline Goldfinch

Offline DouglasReynholm

He would be in London, it's like Disneyland for punters.

smiths, HP and The Don have done a lot, but a top 50 league table would be useful if the site did it automatically.

Offline Goldfinch

He would be in London, it's like Disneyland for punters.

smiths, HP and The Don have done a lot, but a top 50 league table would be useful if the site did it automatically.

King Tarzan will be in the top 5 with 272:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=22678

Offline DouglasReynholm

Meh I thought this would be a popular idea and more people would post. Can't something be coded here to do this? I have two IT men under me who might be able to help. And a hot ginger piece of finger lickin' chicken.  :rose:

Online mr.bluesky

I was wondering who has posted the most reviews here, if there was a league table.

I don't mean which SPs have the most reviews, could be another idea though. I'm just full of great ideas. :cool: And work is slow today.

I searched and found this old thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81799.msg1013628#msg1013628 which is too old to bring back it seems, but smiths said there was a list once?

Why  :unknown: would there be some sort of trophy at the end of the year like  an oscar only shaped like a large phallic symbol. Would we all be invited to some sort of awards ceremony  :D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 11:49:10 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Stevelondon

Why  :unknown: would there be some sort of trophy at the end of the year like  an oscar only shaped like a large phallic symbol. Would we all be invited to some sort of awards ceremony  :D

:yahoo: :D :D :D

A trophy you could never display on your mantlepiece.  :D

I love those oscar presentations. Ricky Gervais said they should give an oscar for the best "I did'nt win one"

The camera going to the actor who was nominated and did'nt win. How they smile and clap for the person who did win.
The reality being....inside and under that smile they are thinking,
"Bastard" :D

Offline smiths

I don't think anyone has beaten this member with 350:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=7454

Yes Pumps has done the most reviews that I know of in UKP history, :thumbsup: however I don't follow most review boards so maybe someone has done more. What I do know is a number London review punters or mainly London reviewers have done between 200-300 now.

It seems like yesterday that I was the first punter to do 100 reviews but TheDon soon surpassed me as did Pumps and some others. IMO the main thing is having genuine reviews on here, the number is very much secondary to that.

Offline smiths

If I recall correctly old admin posted a one-off link up on a thread once which is where I got the information I mentioned on the thread you have linked in. But as I said there wasn't and still isn't a stats list for this that I know of.

Offline mikecee

Can't wait to see the relegation zone

Offline bedhedred

I joined the 200 club recently. I've got a few more to write up.

Some duos which can be tricky to do justice to.

And some rather dull ghosting incidents.

I've had a couple where the girl disappeared before I wrote it up and now it seems pointless to devote time to the story.

I think there would also be value in newbies competing to get their first 10 reviews done. We had a huge rush of reviews in January but I sense that the pace is slowing now.

Online mr.bluesky

Can't wait to see the relegation zone

All those members who haven't posted a review would be doomed to relegation. :D

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I'm going to book a MFFF foursome with three £60 half hour Romanians, review each of them individually, then finish off with "not the best performance, but I'm happy to walk away with the 3 points"

Offline vindici

I dunno, as soon as something becomes a competition (which it will be by default if there is a league table) people try to game the system. I don't want people to be incentivised to write lots of fake or uninformative reviews to try and make the scoreboard.

I'm happy as is.

Offline ulstersubbie

I don't want people to be incentivised to write lots of fake or uninformative reviews to try and make the scoreboard.

I'm happy as is.

+1

Offline Stevelondon

Newer members bottom of the league already and yes that includes me.
Lot of catching up to do and judging by the number of punts some people have. I shall always be in the relegation zone  :D

Just like my football team  :thumbsdown:

Online mr.bluesky

I dunno, as soon as something becomes a competition (which it will be by default if there is a league table) people try to game the system. I don't want people to be incentivised to write lots of fake or uninformative reviews to try and make the scoreboard.

I'm happy as is.

Quality over quantity   :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

I'm happy as is.

Agree.

I'd rather see a focus on getting quality reviews of current SPs out of everyone inside the paywall than gamifying the review system.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Review tables do work with things like Amazon were they give out vouchers for the best ones. I'm personally against league tables on punting sites for girls themselves it encourages jealousy, white knighting and fake reviews. For punters there are circumstances like for example I haven't punted for two years due to covid and personal circumstances, what about men who just see one regular or people who are in relationships so either aren't punting or can't do it often? As mentioned shit reviews have brought down other sites, two line reviews what's the point?

Offline ulstersubbie

As mentioned shit reviews have brought down other sites, two line reviews what's the point?

Exactly. What can a potential punter learn from a two line review, location and price but not much in way of detail about the SP. UKP works fine at the moment, moderators are generally on top of things.

Offline Stevelondon

Personally I wouldn’t think much of a league table as others say it would have drawbacks. 

But the best review trophy might be an ok idea.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I think a review league table or any sort of acclaim for best reviews, would just encourage petty behaviour.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 05:05:17 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
I think a review league table or any sort of acclaim for best reviews, would just encourage petty behaviour.

Agree. It will just create a keyboard warrior battle.

Online webpunter

J999 must be up there
in terms of review stats / longevity of being a member [both generally & on here  :lol:] & no. of posts
or maybe not ..

Online webpunter

Good point
It was bad enuf on the old off topic with KW's
Without encouraging the same again

Agree. It will just create a keyboard warrior battle.

PS, when are you gonna pop your review cherry ?  Don't want you to be relegated !  :lol: